Wwa & cbd-First week! Progress pics šŸ˜

This is my first grow, I just wanted to share! :heart_eyes: the wwa look like weird, majestic flying spiders to meā€‹:rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @TEGRITY @fano_man

Wwa #1 (day 6)

Wwa #2 (day 6)

Random cbd (day 8)

6 Likes

Did you steal my plant? Iā€™m jk they look perfectly normal

1 Like

What kind do you have there @fano_man ?

That is 3 bears Og x double grape

1 Like

Right on! Looks about the same age as mine?

1 Like

Aaahhh, nothing like a new baby!

1 Like

Mines about 10 days give or take from time of dropping in water to that pictureā€¦ you can do everything ā€¦I mean everything right at this stage and some just take a lil longer then others by no fault of yoursā€¦ once they get 3 point leaves is when you can start effecting growth rates ā€¦in my book st leastā€¦ before the 3 leaves pop out there situating there roots and allā€¦they dont seem to do anything for a few days but its alot of action under the soil and then they BOOM start hauling @$$ if you give optimal conditionsā€¦ hellā€¦theyā€™ll haul but as long as you dont over water for the most partā€¦ hard to slow them down ā€¦plants worst enemy is the growerā€¦ you know like duh duuh which way dit hee goo Georgeā€¦which way ditygoā€¦ ā€¦and he hugs the lil mouse so hard he squishes the life outta his lil buddyā€¦totally accident but itā€™s that easy to slow ā€¦or KILL for that matterā€¦ less waternis more at this stage always remember thatā€¦ the worst thing you can do at this stage is over water ā€¦you can always add moreā€¦its next to impossible to remove excess moisture without gadgets gizmos heat light airflowā€¦ not worth the mistake

2 Likes

Went back and looked ā€¦ dropped the 3 bog in water 12 days agoā€¦ not bad

The wwa went into water 9 days ago and the cbd went into water 12 days ago. I have to admitā€¦ Iā€™m scared of them getting bigger lol Iā€™m not sure I have the nutrients or the right soil to make it to the finish line :grimacing: Iā€™m very anxious :rofl::rofl: and at the same time I want to pop a couple more in a glass of water and get them started :weary::woman_facepalming::rofl:

If your iffy about dirt change it asap ā€¦or put new seeds in bee dirt next to itā€¦ dirt is very important if your ph is not right at dirt lvl your scarred

1 Like

What is bee dirt? I wish I would have ordered a dirt ph tester. Maybe next week. I wish they would put the ph on the bag lol Iā€™ve been everywhere around here looking for dirt though and they only have time released! I bought the miracle grow ā€œorganicā€ that only releases 3 months. It was the best I could find without ordering. Maybe one day Iā€™ll start some compost. But thatā€™s a whole other monster to tackle.

This first grow Iā€™m just learning and I hope, in the end, and after a thousand inquiring posts and feedback from you guys :sweat_smile:, I will be sitting on the couch writing a thank you post, with a picture of my more experienced ass burning a delicious blunt, sharing the news that the soil was just fine, that I got at least a few oz, the taste is :fire:, and thanking the people that helped me so much. One can dream right? :rofl::rofl:

Dirt ph tested other then powdered reagent are way to expensive to justify the need for it in cansbisā€¦ once you ph is good like from a good premade soil canabis specific you have no need to check soil phā€¦ u can check run off ā€¦and soil ph with powdered reagent and liquid with liquid reagent

free samples st hydro store by me I dont use digitals anymore just drops they dont need calibration

2 Likes

Hydro store? We donā€™t have one of those :weary: my babies are starting to turn light green in the center of the top of them. Theyā€™re not as big as some pictures Iā€™ve been seeing. Idk what Iā€™m doing wrong :woman_facepalming:

You can get real easy on amazon or anything online what ever you prefer

2 Likes

Those are key numbers to help you find your problem

I have a ph tester for water. Itā€™s digital but I donā€™t trust it lol

I wouldnā€™t trust itā€¦ what brand is itā€¦ and without calibration solution itā€™s iffy to use

Idk I ordered it off amazon, it came with the powders to calibrate it but it never settles on a number. It just floats back and forth

If the solution is powder Iā€™d be worried about the whole package right there

Maybe I should send it back :woman_facepalming: Hereā€™s what the plants look like todayā€¦

Wwa#1

Wwa#2

CBD

2 Likes