Wife wont enter greenhouse!

Just thought this is funny… my wife said " man I cant go in there it smells like weed really bad !" I said, it wont smell like that when it flowers honey!

19 Likes

I was getting too many visitors so I mixed chicken manure pellets with water a let it bake for a few days. Anybody asked about the greenhouse I used to go in first and stir the bucket up. It used to get properly funky. . Just told them “I need to do this every day, it’s a gardener thing”. Don’t get any visitors now at all. “Come see my greenhouse” I would shout and the reply was always the same “nah, you’re ok” :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I love that smell. If they made dank scented air freshener I’d buy stock in it. I’ll pass on the chicken crap.

2 Likes

I love that smell as well, trouble is I’m not allowed to so I need to hide it :scream::scream::see_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m in this category.
My new space I haven’t decided if I should run the carbon exhaust or not. But the garage might smell pretty dank.

5 Likes

Nice. What strains

I currently have:
Fire OG
Maui Wowie
Sour diesel
Animal cookies

This line up will change, after I get set up again. I’ll
Be adding more.

4 Likes

Sounds rad. Is the sour diesel more picky

I did a grow in my boiler house. Double glazed doors and windows. Totally sealed, or so I thought. You could smell it 50 yards away. Carbon filter is the only way for us I’m afraid :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Sour diesel didn’t seem to be finicky. I got decent sized nugs, that were super dense. Only thing I worth mentioning, is how much that strain smells even in veg. @appleyardjr267

Yeah, that’s what I’m concerned about. I don’t have any immediate neighbors, but I’m sure the neighborhood would smell something. I might try it just to see how smelly it gets. It is legal here, but if I invite family over… lol.

Perhaps if the exhaust is elevated above the ground? Wonder if that would make a difference.

I don’t have neighbour’s, nearest is 350 yards away but the wife has a nose like a labrador and reckons she could smell it in the house. That gave me enough fear to put a filter in. Try putting aromatic oils in your ducting. Or soak a rag in toilet disinfectant and hanging it in front of your exhaust. Something with a strong fresh smell

3 Likes

Thats pretty rad! Did u buy the sour d from ilgm?? I seen they had a buy 10 get 10 when i bought my super skunk with the same deal

I bought my sour d before there was a sale, I’m sure the same quality applies though.

1 Like

pretty cheap insurance!

1 Like

Uh… nope! You can smell it if you were upwind at a farting competition.

5 Likes

Thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams… @Cannabian lol

2 Likes

How does that saying go: You can take what he says to the bank or he’s a man of his word. Too funny!

1 Like

Its kind-of like me buying a couple extra sets of scissors figuring my wife would like to help trim what she smokes. Well, they are nice scissors, saves me time cleaning them, and you scrape them off and you get a nice treat.

1 Like

It makes you wretch. I have a particularly nosey friend/neighbour and my two boys have no idea either so I needed something. When I get visitors I’m like a witch at a cauldron :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Seriously? You dont think people know you grow weed?
They probably can smell it a quarter mile down the road in a wind storm? With thier noses tied behind their heads!

3 Likes