Wife wont enter greenhouse!

Well i was just makin sire it was sour d from ilgm or u got it from another seedbank. If its from here and u recommend it then imma have to irder it and try it out. I need a variety of strains

1 Like

This thread man and the comments :joy::joy::man_facepalming:t3: I dunno about yall but my mrs helps me grow trim and weigh my even when I buy it :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Thats the problem with modern weed, no consistency…, you get a Macintosh apple at the store and it looks and tastes like a Macintosh, you by a Chiquita banana and it tastes like a banana, you buy a bag of sour D and it tastes like? Sour bananas? Mixed with a Macintosh?

3 Likes

Im totally fine with it not being consistent. As long as im getting real genetics im just fine :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I want my dope to be authentic! If I want Thai weed, I grow weed from Thailand, If I want Mexican… you get the picture.

1 Like

Im in the south not far from Mexico so we grew up smokin mexican brick weed so any thing other than that im happy with. And especially something u grew urself knowing its not a reggie seed

we need to remember that the odour from Cannabis has super powers! It can permeat walls of titanium and be smelled for many miles! You can filter it through your septic field and it will magically make your septic smell like weed. You can putbit in someone elses luggage at the airport and the dog will sit by you. It has magical properties!

3 Likes

I do for sure. Any of their seeds have been solid. Some yield more than others, but that’s growing.

2 Likes

:scream::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed. Genetics play a role on total yeild in best condition. I don’t get seeds based on biggest yeild. I just like tasty quality bud. Ive bought 4 different strains so far and been happym all but one have popped so cant complain

1 Like

I’ve forgotten whose thread it is now :scream::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i not sure if I knew in the first place :joy:

1 Like

Its communal!

3 Likes

i bet @Cannabian knows

1 Like

told ya lol

This thread is like herpes, the gift that keeps on giving! Enjoy it!

4 Likes

Let’s just hope the size of your leaves don’t reflect the level or size of the infection of Herps!!

Oh hang on…

everyone should be scared…wait for it…

This thread is awesome !! :rofl::rofl::rofl: