Why do my leaves pointing up like this

Why are these leaves turning up like this? I’m 3 weeks into flowering using living soil with Gaia bloom fertilizer (1 1/2 TBSP) per week since flowering. I guessing too much fertilizer but which part??

7 Likes

Praying to the light gods. May need to lower you light or raise the intensity.

5 Likes

Damn! I got an HLG 650R at 34” with 1000 PPFD per specs, hitting her. Also forgot I have a UVA 30 going 3-4 hours a day.

5 Likes

To me the praying means that they are super happy. They look fantastic. You’re at a perfect distance and intensity. I wouldn’t change.

10 Likes

She wants to be a ‘rose’.

4 Likes

If they’re happy I’m happy! :grin:
This is my 4th grow and not used to positive results yet :joy:

6 Likes

I hope these “rose” buds have a bountiful bouquet
Usually at this stage my grows start going downhill but trying new soil and ferts this time. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Looking good. I’m slightly behind you, and my leaves are starting to get little brown spots on them. Looks like a calcium deficiency. Damn the luck.

4 Likes

Theyre stretching to the light. Id lower it a few inches

3 Likes

“Praying” leaves is an indication of too much light intensity. You could turn down your lights a bit without having any affect on the plant’s health but your electric bill will go down.

7 Likes

Gorgeous! Happy for sure. The light thing I can comment on. They look happy and very nice. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah they are definitely reaching for the lights, I would lower them a tad or turn the lights up some. They look great, nice job.

1 Like

I had that problem my first 3 grows, about 3 weeks into flowering I’d get weird brown spots then they all started dying! Revived them last time with Cal/mag foliar spray then added a few teas.

Definitely light stress. Dim your light

2 Likes

They look like happy plants to me.

3 Likes

I think as long as they are nice and green your good. If they start to brown on the edges could be light burn.

Thats a beautiful plant.