What type of nutes are you using?

I swear by this stuff.

FoxFarm Dirty Dozen Starter Kit

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KC8HWTM?tag=greenrel-20

I use GH Flora series with diamond nectur, liquid then powered Koolbloom with a little big bud on top!

GH Flora series, Armor Si, Floralicious, Liquid KoolBloom, Cal Mag as needed.

This grow I am doing all FF for flower. Seeing if I notice a taste difference.

Trying nectar of gods this time. Before used gh.

I have a grow in coco going with ph perfect sensi grow part a & b sensi bloom a & b with big bud and bud candy and I have a promix grow using nftg

Thank you so much guys and girls :grinning:
I start this thread because I want to place my order for nutrients.
I will grab the organic trio (indoor) from biobizz because is very cheap, around 15$ all three (3x250ml)
Also i decided to go with general hydroponics because FF it is not a option for my(I can’t find them in Europe and shipping from us is not a option :moneybag:)
Now let’s see what I can get(for reasonable price, I don’t have a big budget so…), I will put a list here(edit later so wach this later)
And of course… Thank you people
Like I promise the :page_with_curl:

  1. Seaweed extract GHE BioWeed
  2. Natural Organic Stimulator GHE Diamond Nectar
  3. GHE Bio Trace elements B 'Essentials
  4. Mixed Microorganisms Bioponic GHE BM Mix 10g
  5. Grow Fertilizer for Flowering GHE Ripen
  6. Boosters Root Activator 100% GHE Bio Roots
  7. Growth Activator / GHE 100% Bio Bloom
  8. Biological fertilizer GHE BioThrive Grow and Bloom
  9. Natural source of humic acid GHE Diamond Black
  10. Growth stimulator Root GHE Bio Roots BioRoot Plus
  11. Stimulator / Enhancer Flowering BioBud GHE Bio Bud
  12. Additive FloraMato GHE
  13. The trio(hard water)/FloraNova/FloraDuo (one type not all 3 :joy:)
    Now *THE QUESTION!
    What I need? From seeds to harvest.
    Also I will tag some experts and I hope nobody will be upset :roll_eyes:
    @garrigan62 @Niala @yoshi @Donaldj @Aquaponic_Dumme @latewood @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31
    I hope the answers will help others like me :relieved:
    PS I don’t afford all of them so…pick just a few :joy:.
    All must cost less than 80$ +20$ shipping

I didn’t realize you were on a tight budget. Honestly, almost all nutes these days are excellent, it’s really just a personal preference and what you can afford.

Very tight buget, I also built a grow room and I need some equipment for that :cry:

GHE is General Hydro Europe the product line in North America is call General Organics GH’s organic line :wink: and also more pricey than their Flora series 3 part

Whole grow can be done with Micro and bloom plus Cal-mag and mineral something or other? it’s powder version of armor SI

All are liquid formula…
They also have this 2 bags (powder I guess :joy:)
For 25$ each

those work too and have a fair amount of silicate in them

Epsom salt?

Magnesium sulfate (Mag) but no Cal :wink: Epsom salt

Hey @BIGE, so you grow organic I’m on let’s just say a few grows not many tho bud maybe 2 year’s in now I think that mite give you more off an understanding off how long and how many in a 4×4 :wink::seedling:, have you ever tried Biobizz or Bio-Nova products?

Do you try biobizz @Johnzy81? A feedback will be nice! Thx

Yes I do I can try and help you out or give you my opinion would be more appropriate yeah. I’m new to this and I’m forgetting to be putting @M4ur

Hey guys! My first post on ILGM, I have been reading and amassing knowledge here for a few weeks though!

I have noticed its rare to see anyone using Flower Power nutes on here, which is strange as it is endorsed by ILGM. Any particular reasons why?

@M4ur, I have been reading your post that is a whole lot of nutes my friend less is always more for one nutrient burn can look let’s just say worng with those burnt tips and eventually along the fingers of the plant and it just looks bad, but you have been using biobizz have you tried the biobizz mediums there is a Light-mix and an All- mix. The Light mix allows you to use a hell of a lot of nutrients but All-mix medium is pre fertilized and this can last for up to 4 weeks which I have just witnessed myself to Great effect my lady’s look beautiful I do think that they are well worth trying and now they have there new edition called Active Vera plant goodness from a plant and this can be also used as a foliar spray which is great also I would recommend Biobizz to any grower that is thinking organic :ok_hand::seedling::v:

@BIGE, at the minute I’m doing a side by side with organic nutrients ,No1 is Biobizz and No2 is Bio-Nova both completely different companies Bionova let’s you really target :dart: Pacific deficiencies along with the roots the grow and the bloom are good old N P K,s. And also they have stand along product’s like Cal and Mag also N27, P20 and K, with some nice additives also.