Runtz Auto/5gal Pot/Coco Perlite/Autopot/Grow Tent Indoors
Jacks 321 Part A&B + Silica
PH 6.0 and PPM 1000-1020
Temp 70°-74° Humidity 54° PPI 50°-55°
She been doing great and in her 3rd week of flowering. Today I found 3 leaves had developed spots. What could cause this? Need help!
Looking good… Could be nitrogen toxicity… I noticed some of the leaves are very dark green.
I also use Jack’s AB and silica… But with epsum salt as well.
Are you using epsum salt?
Oops, I forgot that part. I use epsom too.
Are the tips curling down at all?
No, I don’t see any kind of curling. But I wrong. Can you see any from this angle?
No, I don’t see any kind of curling. I can be wrong. Can you see any from this angle?
Your using coco/perlite in autopots? I’m no expert by far but 6.0ph seems a little high in AP Rez tank. I only say this cause I’ve had autos look like this in my autopots. Your leaves look just like mine and I was in LO shortly after. I could be wrong tho!.. @Pinboy sorry you’re the only one off the top of my head who may be able to chime in or know another member who’s proficient in AP/coco Thanks!!
I would take any leaves looking crappy, do a straight water flush, add some silicate, add a very light nute feed and add a generous amount of calmag. Plants stop feeding the leaves and focusing on feeding your flowers so a little bit of leaf damage is common.
6.0 is the middle of the range for coco Growmie. I run 6.0 with coco and auto pots 
Did you buffer your coco? I was having same issue with grows especially when they went into flower. This last grow I buffered my coco myself and have had zero issues. Before that I was using “pre buffered” coco and getting what I see there right when they started to flower. If you don’t buffer coco it will strip the calcium/magnesium from the plant causing cal/mag deficiency.
How many leaves look like this Growmie, I’ve been using Jacks 321 for over 3 years with no issues 
I’ve never buffered my coco Grow Bro, part B in jacks provides enough calcium and daily feeding plants in coco at full strength from seedling to harvest provides all the macro/micro nutrients needed 
I’m still not as in tune as some of the others on here. I was using 321 and still having issues through flower. Jacks recommended switching to the tap formula 15-5-20 which was a big help, but I still ran into the brown patches on leaves when they went into flower. Because of having issues right at flower Jacks recommended a bloom booster assuming it was a phosphorous issue, that helped but not enough. This grow I buffered the coco and I’m getting much better results green leaves right up to the end. The one on the right is done she’s coming down this week. And as you can see the one on the left is doing very well. We all have different methods and if what you’re doing is working no need to fix it. Thanks though.
Gotcha, I ran the tap line for a few grows but went back to 321. I’ve also used the jacks bloom at weeks 3-6 and jacks finish at weeks 7-10 and honestly it didn’t improve my yields or bud quality. I’ve been running the jacks 4/2 schedule for a year…Epsom is eliminated since part A has magnesium and sulfur. I also run auto pots and recommend checking the reservoir PH daily, when the PH is out of range certain nutrients can struggle with uptake 
Yeah I do check my pH at the reservoir and the tray.
Only three leaves had damage. Ive removed the two worse looking ones. Checked this morning and I don’t significant signs of damage leaves. Except two leaves may be showing damage soon (see picture of single leaf).
Could you have possibly spilled some water or nutrient mix on these leaves?? If so the lighting will burn the leaves where the droplets were…Lensing 
I did a PH check yesterday and it was 6.4 so I PH down to 6.0. Which is what it was PH at when i mix first mixed it.
I dont top feed so Im not sure how that happened if it is the case.
I didn’t buff my coco. But I did started my grow using ILMG nutes (top feeding) but switched to Jacks 321 Part A&B plus Silica and Epson Salt when the roots got to the point where i could turn on the Autopot.