WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

That’s what I’m talking about… The best part of wakeing up is CCO In your cup… Lol

3 Likes

Stonedrus, the art of little trees - Beginner / Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum by Robert Bergman

3 Likes

Went ahead and dropped a Chemdawg seed, along with the green crack and WW. I hate germination. The anticipating of it developing a tap root and breaking ground really test my patients, I always feel like it should happen faster.

7 Likes

Just got in the silver for making some pollen. Soon the fun begins.

19 Likes

Cool, what ppm did you get?

CS = 30 ppm.
STS = 150 ppm

3 Likes

I will check. I think you need 50 ppm of the cs if I remember right. I got the 150 when I got mine. I have a bunch of links saved for it. I started on a plant. And found my time schedual would not work for it.

3 Likes

I think this will be the last time I use this particular reused soil. It maybe just a little too old with too many deficiencies or excesses to try and balance it back out and is causing some issues with the leaves and PH. I will check out the Promix HP, and a few others. These are definitely not the prettiest girls in veg, but the branches are thick and they are spreading out in the net.

7 Likes

Still in vegg and looking like that…
What is the ph and ppm runoff numbers… ?
They look toxic which leads me to think that the ph is way out of control and is leading to severe lockout issues…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes I would agree, the soil is toxic. To many times used.

6 Likes

Definitely a ph issue driving it.

3 Likes

Do you let them sit in a tray of water like that normally…?
Ph doesn’t seem to out of wack…
Ppm’s are kinda high and if this soil is old there’s no way of telling what the ppm’s are made up of…
Before reusing this soil did you flush everything out of it…?

3 Likes

I am debating pulling those 2 and replacing. Not sure it is worth the effort of trying to flower these.

1 Like

They are looking pretty rough…
But I’ve had plants look way worse than that and was able to turn them around…
I would definitely hold off on flowering them out until you get them looking a little better…
The first 3 weeks of transition I think is the most critical time for your plants to be healthy as possible…
If you try to flip them right now with so much going on it’s hard to say what your outcome will be…

2 Likes

That looks like my first grow. A ray of light is. Even though my leaves looked super hammered. It grew a lot of nice bud :grin:

2 Likes

So I’ve decided to move those two with the issues a little deeper into the corner and I’ll leave them in the same soil possibly flushing a couple more times to see if I can level it out but I went ahead and bought some promix HP locally to use in 15 gallon pots for a couple more clones and hopefully all will go well. Lesson learned “you can’t reuse the same soil forever”. It will probably grow some really excellent tomatoes, but it’s cannabis growing days are over.

10 Likes

Out of curiosity, how many grows did you squeeze out of it?

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 could probably give you an idea of how many pots it could do. But the size pots you use will determine how many you can fill. I think I get about 5 or 6 five gallon pots from 4.2 cf of coco

1 Like

The soil was about 3 years old with 6 successful grows in it. I will use it for other plants outside.
Added 2 more clones in the promix hp for comparison growth, and will hopefully have a decent canopy fill in soon.

10 Likes

You grow so much differently than soooo many people, I wish you were my neighbour but this is as close as we are going to get on thst front lol.
Even your net is strung differently. Your using massive pots 25 gallons?
And that grow tent what is is 10ft by 10ft lol

3 Likes