Wanting to try a Organic grow, Any advice on organic nuts?

Teas need to be used pretty much the same day you finish brewing give or take 6-12 hours after that the food in the mix like molasses (sugars) will be depleted and the critters that are multiplying in the tea will run out of food and it will go bad with all those rotting corpses…lol
You can brew up to around 48 hours if you want a fungal dominant tea and you can extend the brew a bit longer by adding more food like molasses unsulphered like in the pic or other food sources but if you push it the tea will go bad and kill stuff.
Yea I am currently using 4 gallons brewed and mix that 50:50 with RO water as I’m using atm 8 gallons to water them all as well as using some on my cooking soil and earth worm farm and a couple house plants. I have brewed just a gallon at a time and 50:50 that too when needing less. Sometimes I’ll brew 2 buckets at a time when the plants are bigger and drinking a lot. Just adjust your recipe to fit your needs.
I just watched a great video last week that led me to pretty much stick with the 24 hour brew time for bacterial dominant teas during the grow to maintain a good soil Ph.
The Myco fungi so what you’ll want to either inoculate the roots with at transplant time/s as the proper strain shown on the slides have been proven to play well with cannabis roots to help feed them. The Myco fungi exude (poop) an acidic Ph (below 7) poo and the bacteria exude (poop) a basic PH above 7 and the two together will help keep the soil Ph within a good range…from what I learned from the video (posted on my journal)
Up to you but I don’t use my dry tea mix and top dress with it as it ends up costing more and is less effective than brewing. I do top dress with worm Poo from time to time and will even toss a handful of that into my brew in addition to the boogie brew. It’s more effective brewing / growing the bacteria etc than top dressing it.

The straw I use as a mulch to help with water retention as well as food for the critters as well as the leaves I remove just like a mini indoor compost pile you need your browns (straw) and your greens (leaves) and the critters munch on that break it down over time and add carbon nitrogen etc etc to the soil that plants can eventually use…just like an outside garden.
One of the slides do reference a different type of tea that I really haven’t delved into but will shortly as it also looks like a winner.

The video is great to watch if you find the time…taught me a lot I didn’t know and reaffirmed some that I thought I knew…lol
Long post but the more I share what I’m learning the better I am at explains things thoroughly for others to get it.

Hope this helps

4 Likes