Very first grow proud of the results but any pointers?

Hey all I was just wondering if you guys had any pointers for a first time grower like me im still on my very first grow and waiting for harvest I read a lot about it before I started and then got down to work with the seeds I had been collecting up (about 300 of them between sour disel Afghan and gorilla glue I planted one of each and they’re about a week or two away from harvest

Sour Disel Gorilla Glue Uploading… Afghan My biggest one.

I trimmed the lower stems to try and get the notes to grow up but I didn’t super crop or anything like that because I didn’t know what i was doing I’m still looking that up let me know your input

4 Likes

You still have a month or more to go, based on the white pistils showing.

8 Likes

I agree, you’re quite s few weeks out from harvest. Read up on looking at the trichomes to determine harvest. But you’re doing just fine. Congrats on the nice plants.

2 Likes

I’m on week 8 of flowering so I have a while more to go?

2 Likes

Are those seed pods ?

There shouldnt be any i sexed them all a While back lol

Could get a better look if you turn the light off while you take the pic. That last bud looks delicious. :smile:

1 Like

lol I got you my guy! No light just bud lol and mannn the big Afghan is so dense and gorgeous I love it I wanted them all to be like that

4 Likes

That’s better, yea they all look pretty nice to me.

3 Likes

They look yummy ! Good job !.. I use this as a guide as when to harvest .

3 Likes

Congrats…a successful first grow is rare…and very rewarding.

Hope you have many more. BTW…your Lady might could bulk up a little more with a little more time.

2 Likes

Thank You! and which one do you think could get bigger?

My 60x jewlers Eye is stuck in the mail im hopefully going to be able to catch the mail man tomorrow and check the Trichomes

2 Likes

Yes…very likely. However…the Ladies trichomes will decide how long.

1 Like

No red hairs on upper part of bud, you have 3 or more weeks to go. Examine the red hairs down on the lower part of bud and make sure that is not getting moldy. Watch you moisture , you want it to be very dry, 40-50 RH. If out door shake all water and dew off it. The bud will double in size.

3 Likes

Yup al of them have a couple weeks minimum left. Those white hairs will amber and begin to recede. Then ur buds will swell up like they wanna explode. Let them rock for a while longer. N if no loupe. I zoom ALOT on my phone and try to angle it so the trichs ‘hang off the leaf’ much easier to see thru

Still too soon. But close

3 Likes

yeah the only one with Amber hears is my sour Diesel and the rest look like they’re just getting bigger and bigger

Let them girls put on dat weight! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Are you at week8 or 9 since flipped to 12/12? One plant looks like it’ll be ready in a week the other looks to be ready in a couple weeks

1 Like

im in week now saturday it will be official week 9 for all of the plants theyre each a different strain though so i dont know if other strains have longer grow time or what but theyre all the same age germinated at the same time and everything

1 Like