Uh....oh what is this?

That’s a little high but I wouldn’t get too stressed yet. That was a good input TDS and your plants will get there. Next time will be a watering with cal mag. Do a runoff. With the higher TDS from this first runoff, I would do another water only watering (with runoff test) and then resume feeding.

PH is fine. You’re not in bad shape. Tag me when you can put up a pic in natural light.

looks like you have it covered with @Myfriendis410, I don’t check PPM and PH so no real help from me!

Good luck

Still won’t let me post pictures :frowning: I believe I’ve over watered this gal I’m going to let her dry out a couple days then ph water when she’s ready.


@Myfriendis410

Plants look pretty good.

@Myfriendis410 has you on the right way to big sticky buds she prolly was over watered and sucked up high Nit with the high ppm’s, yup let her dry and h2o and cal-mag next

Plants look pretty good but the girls are flirting with an excess of N IMO. That may sort itself out: just keep doing what you are doing and you’ll be fine.

@Myfriendis410 so do I need cal mag? I don’t have any so I’d have to go get it

Cal mag isn’t really called for in soil, coco yes unless using a product line designed for coco. The current wisdom is to curtail cal mag in flower but I believe @MattyBear uses up close to harvest with no ill effects. And his stuff is pretty dank.

Drying her out then

I use calmag until week 5 of flower and then discontinue. I use Epsom salts and molasses until the chop after that on non feed days

@MattyBear So kill the Cal/Mag a little into flower cause it can still use some for growth correct? Then the Epsom salt for Mag and obviously the molasses for the extra sugar right? Sorry if it seems like a lame question just trying to understand the whys as well as the procedures.

Yeah. You’re on the right track. There is also a small amount of calcium in the molasses to get them through flower. Plants grown without enough calcium can be stunted especially during early flower :v::bear:

Plus the sulfur in the Epsom is beneficial toward developing terpenes. I haven’t done this but have it in the plan for this grow.

So how much Epsom salts to gallon of water? How much molasses? I’ve used a small amount of molasses for a little bit. @Myfriendis410

I use 5ml of each per gallon

That’s what I’d do: I listen to what he says too.

Regular Epsom salts I can buy at the store or special Epsom salts. I have the unsulfered molasses. But I’ll still let that girl dry out. She looks terrible under the blurples but not so bad under regular light


It’s not too late to save her right?


The spots are close to the bud. I gave Epsom salts and molasses today. Ph runoff was up to 6.3 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410

Will this ruin my buds? @MattyBear @Myfriendis410