Uffda #2 When the snow blows, I grows

Oh god that’s horrible

Quote of the day

“We’ve lived here 39 years and never had any shootings like this,” Milo Hartman said. “My son says it’s time to move but this happens everywhere. The world is crazy. Everyone has guns, way too many guns.”

Still in the cloner, tell me these aren’t balls @DoneDeal

3 Likes

Unfortunately those are balls, imo… :angry:

3 Likes

Damn, It’s under 24/7 lighting. It is a clone from a seed from a herm seeded GSC last fall. Is it even worth keeping the plant that the clone came from.

1 Like

@kaptain3d
The offending clones are enjoying the sub-freezing temps in my dumpster. I will keep my eye on the mother plant, but I am not optimistic.

Enough of that Debacle. I’ve had mixed success with my seeding. One Peanut Butter Breath germinated :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, Both Future #1 are up :smile:. Blackberry Moonrocks was a no show :unamused:
Soooo…I made a pilgrimage to the hydro store with the intent to pick up some replacements, the dude there gave me a 6 pack of LIT Cafe Americano at N/C. Ka-Ching! I know nothing about the strain, but LIT seems to be a mighty fine grower. I believe that LIT has discontinued the strain.

I am trying a new method for seed,

the plugs fit nicely in the cloner

4 Likes

Not for me… You’ll have an unusually high chance of hermaphrodites on each clone…

3 Likes

The GSC Mother plant will join her clones on their trip to the compost pile, opening space in the flowering tent for the Hella Jelly and her clones to flourish.

3 Likes

The Mighty Mississippi

11 Likes

Big Rivers start some where :+1:

3 Likes

This is a couple miles downstream from Lake Itasca, the recognized source of the Mississippi. Ironically, It is now believed that the actual source is a mosquito infested, spring-fed bog in the depth of the forest that is pretty much inaccessible.

3 Likes

Thanks very much, @PogueMahone
Thanks for offering that clone. Not yet, though

The grow I was blogging about got underway 5 days ago, right after returning from vacation. So far, she’s looking good. Grow journal is here

Update on the slain first responders memorial: Over the week, 4 average guys developed a plan to orchestrate a meetup at a failed mall parking lot to drive a circuitous route around the city in tribute.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=0c2e6b917653c477JmltdHM9MTcwODkwNTYwMCZpZ3VpZD0zOGNkM2Q2ZS1lYTczLTY0MzktMDk1Yi0yOTYyZWIxMTY1Y2MmaW5zaWQ9NTI4NA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=38cd3d6e-ea73-6439-095b-2962eb1165cc&psq=burnsville+tribute+convoy+video&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2JzbmV3cy5jb20vbWlubmVzb3RhL3ZpZGVvL2EtY29udm95LW9mLWNhcnMtaGFzLXRyYXZlbGVkLXRvLWJ1cm5zdmlsbGUtdG8taG9ub3ItdGhlLWZhbGxlbi1maXJzdC1yZXNwb25kZXJzLw&ntb=1

My wife and I revisited the memorial at City Hall

4 Likes

I do not name my plants, generally, but this one will be known as…

Curly Sue

8 Likes

Laughing! But only because the name Curly Sue is so right.

1 Like

I sent the picture and the name to fellow grobuddy…he is watching the movie, Curly Sue :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

And thus, it is ordained! She shall Be known to all as…Curly Sue!

2 Likes

@JaneQP Does a ‘Curly Sue’ equal a ‘Gary’?

2 Likes

Had GDP do that under the soil, then the green fell off, baby her and dont bury that she may be a freaky one :+1:

I kinda like freaky girls…

2 Likes

Oh hell yea :call_me_hand: