Trying this indoor growing thing

@Myfriendis410 is the ILGM mentor for any help

3 Likes

I’ve not used General hydroponics nutes. @Hogmaster uses them I think @kabongster does also. @Myfriendis410 I thinks also has used them. I would recommend following the schedule. I use fox farms on my autos. I’ve used megacrop for dwc in the past, and will again.
I use 5 gallon cloth pots for for autoflowers.
Good luck with your grow :v::green_heart: if you have some autoflower specific questions in the future, @Missiles is really good with them and always willing to lend a hand.

4 Likes

Thanks. There is definitely a wealth of knowledge here. I have never had access in the past to anyone else that I could ask. It was always a trial and error thing. I am glad that I am on this site

Tag me with your questions. I use the GH Flora line. I like it: relatively economical, no nonsense (none of those silly stoner pictures etc) and has a full supplement line to go with the base nutes. Hard to do better.

4 Likes

The GH line and fox farm line work great @Myfriendis410 uses the Entire line of GH I believe I have use the three part and it works great reasonably priced and grow some monster flowers

3 Likes

I did an RDWC grow last winter under my strip lights and used the Lucas Formula with some LKB and cal mag. Best harvested cannabis I ever had. Doing a bucket hydro single plant run now and expect similar results while using the entire line. I ran the entire line using the GH schedule in Promix with great results so thought I’d give it a go in hydro. Looking forward to it and thanks for the seed @Not2SureYet!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks so much.

2 Likes

I read your other posts. You are doing all the right things, asking questions, following advice. I tried to grow too many plants at first in my grow room, maybe thinking start with 6 expect 3 to die, maybe end up with 2 or 3. Since you are already an outdoor grower, you are familiar with the basics.

It costs alot of money to setup a good grow room. Most of us have built up in stages. If you are handy with building stuff, try building a light kit, or more than one. Lights are the most expensive element.

1 Like

The most expensive and one of the most important. I’m just trying to make sure that I start out with a decent set up that I can build on/add to. Thanks for your response and I will hopefully muttle my way through this with the much appreciated help of everyone on this forum. I’m trying to get my basic set up as close to right as I can. I wish that I would have found this forum earlier because as, I mentioned, there are several things that I ordered that will be sent back, before I even open them. As I stated earlier and in my other posts, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here and I am glad to be here

2 Likes