This will hopefully be my first successful grow

Yeah wouldn’t worry about it, won’t pollinate vegging plants and any lingering pollen will be infertile by the time your veg plants go into flower.

3 Likes

Thanks, hopefully my harvests will last me till my next harvest, but i doubt it.

1 Like

Good to hear. I hope my plants from nirvana won’t turn out hermie.

1 Like

Can anyone help with humidity issues. My drying room is constantly in the 36 - 38 rh zone. I put in a bucket of water to increase RH to 50, but it didn’t help/

1 Like

Hang a wet towel, it’s more efficient at bringing RH up. @NewYep

3 Likes

Thanks! I hung a wet towel on the inside of the door.

2 Likes

I hung a wet bath towel on the door, and the rh went up to the high 50s. I then hung a hand towel in the bucket of water and it’s been a steady 49 rh 50 rh…

5 Likes

I just harvested the 2nd and last kosher sorbet. I wet trimmed the colas, and will dry trim the rest. I put the last bubba kush plant in a utility closet, and will harvest it tomorrow.

The 2nd and last kosher sorbet

4 Likes

Congrats on finishing another one :grin: Soon you will be enjoying all your hard work. Well done :+1:

2 Likes

It took me like 6 hours to finish that one. I tried to hang it off a trellis net like you. I hope i have enough space for the bubba. Any tips on hanging from a trellis net would be great.

2 Likes

The only thing I could think of would be to try and point the outer branches to the tent walls. To give you more room. I bought a box of 3/4" binder clips for hanging mine. They work great and are cheap. If that was your only plant to dry. It would be good. If you need to fill the tent. You will want to trim the branches down to just one long one. They way they fan out on the bottom will have them touching other buds which you want to avoid. Yea, it took me about 8 hours to trim to plants my first real grow. I got 9 oz from the pair though. Some of mine can take me 8 hours to trim. I average about 6 on most plants now

1 Like

I just harvested the bubba kush, and will dry trim it. It still took me nearly 3 hours. I will hang only single branches next time around.

1 Like

After a few plants. You will find what works best for you. I still want to do another BK knowing what I know now. Mine went from small, to a nice sized one. I removed the scrog from it thinking it was going to stay small. I was wrong lol

Yeah, today’s BK was much larger than the last one. I knew it would be. It was much taller and bigger in flower too.

Here’s the bk and ks. One of each. The wet trim ks is mostly on the left. I just got my scale. I’m not expecting anything special weight size, but hopefully I’m wrong. I’ll weigh once dry and final trim.

6 Likes

I would look at it this way. Or I do :grin: You can say you have grown your own buds and don’t have to buy from some one else now. For me. it doesn’t matter what my yield is. I am always trying to up it. I am still chasing an lb from an auto. I know I could get one from a photo. Or think I can. I just want my first to be from an auto :grin: You are still going to get a few jars from that :grin:

3 Likes

I bought a 30 watt UVA from HLG for flowering. I am thinking of what else to get to add to my hlg 300 R spec. I have a 3 X 3 gorilla grow tent. I think that tent is the reason I only found one seed. I also plan on getting 7 gallon grow bags instead of 5 gallon buckets.

3 Likes

I’m so freaking excited!! I just put to cure the smallest bk and smallest plant of four plants by how the plants looked and looks. I wet trimmed it and dried it for 8 days. I weighed it, and drum roll please, 33 grams. Can i please get tips on curing. I’m using c vault and parchment paper like @Hellraiser

4 Likes

Nice! Can either cure in the CVault or mason jars, just open them up daily for a minute or 2 for some gas exchange, want to let out the gases from the chlorophyll breaking down and let in some fresh air. Do daily for a week, then every couple days for another week, then can stay sealed up until you want to smoke it.

3 Likes

Thanks! I put a mini hygrometer in the c vault. Should it stay between 60 - 65 rh? The Cvault came with a boveda pack, but I don’t want to use it.

2 Likes