This will hopefully be my first successful grow

I’m probably going to chuck the gelatos. There’s gelato as soon as I turn the corner. I’m probably sticking with matanuskas and white widows

2 Likes

Trouble is, I can’t chuck anything. Got to see it through. Don’t know what that’s about :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Both of the bubba kush had some leaves turn purple. some photos before I put them two of them in 48 hours of darkness and then harvest.

Kosher sorbet getting cut i think it started fox tailing

Bubba kush getting cut

8 Likes

Man they look super frosty :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Niiice!!! They look bomb!!

1 Like

@NewYep hellraiser got you here

1 Like

Also foxtailing isn’t too horrible it add that extra weight you might want just watch for stress causing them to herm. Also I had a purple haze top itself and it was the gassies of my purple haze

1 Like

How was the purple haze? Did it purple?

1 Like

I just finished transplanting all plants that i will keep for next grow. They are 2 Matanuskas , 1 Gelato, and one White Widow.

2 Likes

They got one day until i cut them down from the 48 hour dark period. I’m crossing my fingers they don’t get mold or hermie.

1 Like

@NewYep no purple at all. Maybe some on some leafs but little to none sadly

1 Like

@NewYep if you haven’t had them herm yet it won’t. Or if I happens to in 48 hours the pollen sacs won’t have time to open so you’re fine. Just be careful when handling a branch with a pollen sac so that you don’t bust it open.

As for mold just make sure you have air moving around at all times. Stagnant humidity with still air is your enemy right now.

1 Like

I just harvested two of my four plants. I’ll dry trim the Kosher Sorbet. I just cut off some major leaves of the kosher sorbet. I wet trimmed the bubba kush. I would weight the buds but I have to order a scale. By the time they dry I’ll have my scale. I have a couple of questions. I would like to make bubble hash soon enough. The ton of larfy buds I cut off what do I do with them? How do I store my trim and larfy buds? Next question, I found one hard shelled white seed when wet trimming my Bubba Kush. (A serious Yay!) That means I have to harvest the other two plants right away, no dark period. Am I correct? At least that means that for except one day my plants will be drying in the tent! Last question: Does the seed mean my vegging plants in the other tent, in the same room, will have seeds due to pollen traveling? @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @Hello777hi @elheffe702

Kosher sorbet 1

Kosher sorbet 1 & bubba kush 1

Trim

Larfy buds

7 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. I wouldn’t worry about one seed. If it is white. Chances are it never matured.
I take all my trim as I cut and put it in a gallon ziplock. I then just put it in the freezer till I am ready to make hash. I take the real larfy buds and add them to the same trim bag. And I would harvest the other plants when ever you feel they are ready. Or that is how I would proceed.

4 Likes

Congrats! Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about that little guy. Maybe you’ll want to look at the others for hermies? :man_shrugging: Probably not with just the one immature seed, but it doesn’t hurt to look them over, check your timers, look for light leaks, etc., from time to time, anyway. @Not2SureYet do you dry the stuff you freeze first?

3 Likes

With that zip locked frozen trim, once your ready can you just take that out defrost then decarb it and it’s ready for making edibles?

2 Likes

@elheffe702, I haven’t. All I have done went from the trim table to the freezer. As soon as the hash is ready to use. My friends are waiting for it. I only do it now and then. I normally use the trim and bunch of good buds when I do mine. I get more that way. I always grow way more than I can use. Now that you 2 bring this up. I may have to make more. I just did the final trim on 2 plants today. And have the other 2 plant in a cabinet. I haven’t made hash in a while @Curlyheaded_kiwi, yes that is correct. Or how I use it I don’t defrost though. It goes right into the oven

2 Likes

Thanks @Not2SureYet :+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks to all of you!!!

Congratulations! That should hold you over for a bit.

2 Likes