This the way we roll

Opinions are like azzholes, oh what how does that joke go again. Anyways we all have our favorite ways to partake. So whether its bong, bowl, blunt or joint. Whats your goto method for testing flower. Im a fan of them all, but my goto is a swisher sweet grape mimi, hollowed out and restuffed with some of my home grown devils lettuce. Have to hand break the flower. Grinder makes it almost to fine, and will clog all the way up about hlafway thru smoking it. I actually started rolling blunts this way years ago after my friends giving my a hard time about not being able to split a blunt open and get it to stick back together.

I almost keep a few b&m wood tips around to put on the hitting end. Other then the smell, they look just like a store bought cigar.

10 Likes

First time I ever stuffed a Black n Mild, the tobacco in the tip didn’t come out and I didn’t realize it. The guy that got it at that point in rotation damn near puked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah that last hit is like russian roulette

2 Likes

I took some old brass fittings and made a pipe I keep in my garage for testing new grows. I like to see how it effects my daytime routine. Not my pic but found a similar one via Google. Brass screen in the bowl and its perfect. Mine is set at the end in a “T” fitting so it has an open end that I cover with my finger then after an initial draw I can open it up and not waste any smoke plus it cools the hotness by mixing cool air in.

10 Likes

Man, the hardware makes me think of this thing at ny first job like 25 years ago. I workdd at a burger king and we took apart a couple of ketchup pumps and rigged together what we called “The Roaster”. Man, I bet it’s still in the ceiling where we kept it.

11 Likes

Been known to use a small socket in hard times as well.
:rofl:

9 Likes

Ill have to dig my air chuck bowl out of my tool box and get a picture of it.

6 Likes

Damn Jr High days right there after they closed the head shop in town, , made a many in the garage, mom still has a couple I made many moons ago.

4 Likes

Volcano vaporizer that is old enough to be going through puberty.

4 Likes

Been using a bong on this go-around. I seem to get a better bead on the flavors.

3 Likes

Me and the Mrs are toying with getting one of those…

3 Likes

Guess I’m old school. :joy:
Still my go to way for testing.
Always been a joint kinda guy since I started smoking in mid 70’s.
Damn. That makes me feel like an old person. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:man_facepalming:

Happy New Year folks. :partying_face:

:v:

9 Likes

DynaVaps can work pretty smooth with bongs too :wink:

Have an old Classic that has been a daily tank for years… If it ever dies, I would likely try to get a Hybrid, but would be happy with another Classic.

They go on sale 25-40% off a few times a year fwiw.

1 Like

I prefer to roll em in orange zig zag 1 1/4 papers

2 Likes

Ive had this one for as long as i can remember. Great for a quit couple hits at work.

Simple to make too, just unscrew the cap and remove the valve.

4 Likes

4 Likes

this how my pup rolls, she gets those preloaded blunts. already lit an all, doesnt even need hands

3 Likes

3 Likes