No, I don’t use that, nothing else really “needed” as Jacks is a complete fertilizer. Other than Jacks, I use silica and a root enhancer, many Jacks users like Tribus but I’ve been using Fish Sh!t but I’ll probably try Tribus next. Other things popular with Jacks growers seem to be Recharge (which I use weekly when I remember LOL) and in flowering Fulvic or Humic acid powder which is supposed to help with nutrient uptake. That’s all I’m using in my Jacks vs AN Cherry clones grow-off.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| R0ck’s 2nd Grow | 226 | 3542 | May 3, 2022 | |
| Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick | 1131 | 15815 | January 20, 2023 | |
| First grow. 5 bag seeds of unknown origin | 397 | 3696 | July 23, 2021 | |
| Growmore Dank's Grow Journal | 3403 | 22067 | August 13, 2026 | |
| Perfect grow ends with a wimper | 198 | 2920 | January 9, 2023 | |
| Journal 3: 4 different strains from seed to harvest | 384 | 3912 | October 22, 2023 | |
| Grow season 3, 2020-2021 | 179 | 1590 | March 26, 2021 | |
| The sunset is purple and gold | 235 | 2782 | May 6, 2021 |