Thaitentgrow666

Set to watching. Please don’t judge if I rarely comment though. Notifications fill up quickly and if all is good I’ll typically drop a like and move onto next.

2 Likes

UPDATE DAY 9
SUNSET SHERBET
they booth are looking good and growing fine so far need to worry about the yellow spot ?

2 Likes

UPDATE DAY 9
DOSIDOS
i am about to give up on them they not doing anything can’t figure out the reason they are so tiny and small since day 2

3 Likes

There are a lot of posters on the internet, and yes here on this forum, showing massive plants claiming they are only “X” days old.
No doubt sometimes you can get a plant that really takes off, but the truth is the first week or two you may see very slow growth.
Your plants look nice and healthy. They are not stretching for light so that seems fine. Let them root and you will see them take off. Avoid overwatering. I sprouted a seed recently and for my own education I let it go 3 weeks without water. Yes, 3 weeks. So hang on and dont pull them up.
Try to avoid watering every day and dont let water get on the plant. Under LED lighting it can cook the little leaves.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help cooles me a bit down and reminds me to be patient.
Watered the last time 3 days ago soil was really dry but got to know not to spray onto the plant as i am using LED light.

1 Like

Test plant “No Water” at 9 days

2 Likes

They look overwatered still. Perhaps it’s residual and I’m just judging based on the fact that they’re freshly watered now.

Next time you water, though, do it in a wide ring around the base of the plant. Don’t water directly onto the plant. I.e. the dark patch of dirt should be the ring around the outside of the pot, the exact opposite of where I see it in these photos now.

Exactly this. The rare exception to that is genetically tailored autoflowers who are made to grow slow for a week and just explode for no reason afterward. It makes for an ultimately smaller plant in my experience - less time makin’ roots. I prefer a slow start for a strong finish.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush: yes i just sprayed 3 sprays on top so tomorrow morning should be dry again and than i might wait another day or 2 or more till watering again.

1 Like

Please put the spray bottle in a cabinet with a lock. Once the humidity domes come off, spray bottles should be gone. Frankly I never use them, because they promote bad watering habits.

Pick up the pot. Is it heavy? If it’s heavy, don’t water her again til she’s light. If the pot is light, then water her - but really water her. Even the youngest ones are large enough to deserve the wet/dry cycle treatment. That means watering with enough water to get to 20% runoff (if you water with a gallon, you should get ~2 pints back out). Then don’t water again til the pot is light again. I can’t stress that enough.

Fabric pots play a major role in keeping plants happy and preventing the roots from drowning even with bad watering habits, but they’re so young at this stage that it’s still very, very possible to kill them by keeping the soil consistently damp (suffocating the roots or allowing them to rot).

5 Likes

I was scrolling to post this

3 Likes

UPDATE DAY 10

SUNSET SHERBET

3 Likes

UPDATE DAY 10
DOSIDOS

3 Likes

UPDATE DAY 12
SUNSET SHERBET

1 Like

UPDATE DAY 12
DOSIDOS

Giving up on them leave them another week or so and than might pull them out and start some new ones.

1 Like

Yup. Life is too short. Utilize the grow space for the best management plan.
Adventuring keeps us alive. I pulled 4 slow growers today (2 clones not going and 2 seeded deaths).
And 3 bud stalks for drying. The vig for the tent.

1 Like

Update DAY 13
SUNSET SHERBET

Growning good so far need to adjust the hight of my light a bit higher.
The DOSIDOS 2x of them i digged out and put into single cup and see if they still coming or not and no.3 is looking she might make it so I left her in the pot.

2 Likes

UPDATE DAY 15

4 Likes

UPDATE DAY 16

4 Likes

Nice recovery. They’re looking happy.

Speaking my thoughts again

2 Likes