Was poking around trying to find a way to measure potency of my harvest, which kinda requires that I find a lab in Virginia (where my legal grow is), or DC (close, also legal).
Only found one, straight-off: https://greenanalyticsva.com/ . Anyone used these guys? Anyone like these guys?
Anyone know of alternatives in VA, DC?
There are test kits available on amazon. Someone should be along soon to put you in the right direction. I forget who had them
Medicineman33:
test kits
I’d like a baseline from a real lab…
@Jungle tCheck 2 This is what @Medicineman33 was talking about.
I want one, from what I understand they are accurate.
Buy tCheck 2 Potency Testing Plus Kit | tCheck 2 App Controlled Home Potency Tester (Black) w/Expansion Pack | Tests Oils, Infusions, Flower, & More | Takes The Guess Work Out of Product Potency: Diabetes Blood Test Strips - Amazon.com ✓ FREE...
Find a forum friend, save the money.
Sharing is caring.