Stuffing a 2x2 like 5lbs of bologna in a 1lbs bag

Bored and procrastinating computer work by messing around on here.

My last grow is hanging up and I have probably another four days before my tent will be free for my next run.

I cant decide what do grow. All I know is im going to try to grow six small autos for variety using 2 gallon pots in a 2x2. :sweat_smile: You cant talk me out of it.

What strains out of the following should I run? Im thinking 3 skunk and all of the Humbolt Strains I have. The numbers are how many seeds of each I’m sitting on.

(X3) Humbolt Seed Co Purple Panty dropper auto
(x3) Humbolt Seed Co Amnesia Jelly auto
(X3) Humbolt Seed Co Pineapple Kushcake auto
(X3) Humbolt Seed Co 2023 Pheno Hunt Carmel Apple auto
(X3) 420 Fast Budz Skunk auto
(10ish) ILGM Super Lemon Haze Auto
(10ish) ILGM Dosidos Auto

6 Likes

6 in a 2x2 I want to see that forest of no wasted space. I vote for the skunk and purple panty dropper sounds interesting. Lemon haze is one that I’ve heard is a great grow. Good luck look forward to following your grow.

4 Likes

Nice strain choices, 6 in solo cups would work :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Just ran two lemon haze and 1 dosidos. They’re what im drying right now. Love how the Lemon Haze turned out. Im a little unimpressed with the Dosi but to be fair, its one plant. The plant structure is freaking amazing, but the buds just didnt get nearly as frosty as the lemon haze.

I’m leaning toward the Skunk and PPP myself.

3 Likes

What combo of the strains should I run my dude! Lol :laughing:

Im looking for input because I cant make up my mind. @OGIncognito

1 Like

Well, I figure I’ll start germination today, pop these seeds into coco plugs in the next 48 hours and get my next grow going by the end of next week.

I’m growing in coco/perlite thats been ammended with Bat Guano, Kelp Meal, Neem Seed Meal, Bone Meal and Humic Acid.

I’ll carve out a fist sized area for pure coco so when the seedlings go in the pots, they dont fry.

Should be harvesting again around the first week of August, just in time for hurricanes, big tide swings for flood grass Redfish and float trips to cool off.

3 Likes

I just packed a bowl of SLH and im experiencing an amazing head high thats keeping me focused! I feel so productive right now. Its great.

2 Likes

Updating this grow. 4 seeds are up, 2 other didnt break the surface so I dropped 2 more just in case. Ordered a Spider Farmer SE3000 to try to shove more light down their throats. So, recap… Two 420 Fast Budz Skunk, One Humbolt Purple Panty Dropper and a Humbolt Amnesia Jelly have all broken the surface. Waiting to see about My Pineapple Kush Cake and Carmel Apple.

1 Like

Tried popping two of the Carmel Apple Auto freebies with zero success. Everything else is about two weeks old and small. To be honest, probably wont start in cow cups again. My seedlings have great roots but the plants are small and a little yellow.

Anyway, I transplanted to 2 gallon pots today. I have a Spiderfarmer 3000 that I still need to set up and im using organic dry amendments in coco for this grow. My soil mix cooked for 3 or 4 weeks.

5 plants in a 2x2! Lets gooooooo!

1 Like

Idk what I did to these poor plants but they finally appear to be on the road to recovery. Pretty sure I stunted them by starting them in cow cups. Also, I think they didnt like getting watered with non ph water.

Heres my monsters!

1 Like

My skunk plants are starting LST and got fimmed today. They started throwing hairs already, which im not mad about. I was looking to do a small and fast grow.

The rest of these girls all are bouncing back from whatever deficiency they were experiencing in the cow pots and peat. So far with this coco, super soil, living soil, living coco WHATEVER the hell I can call it… I have not PH’d the water down and I know my soil is coming in close to an 8. Again, my plants are only improving on health. I think I have my amendments dialed in and an ion exchange is happening every time I water so its all balanced.

I’ll check back in in a few days to a week. Sometime this summer I’ll get a tent that can accommodate my new light. Then I can pop more seeds!!! I have a mountain of genetics to work with.

1 Like

Heres an update.

Day 46 and these girls are perfectly stunted for what im trying to do. Top dressed them with gull poo, kelp and bqt guano. Heavier on the Bat Guano.

Im out of town for a few days, when i get home i’ll do a better update.

2 Likes

Day 57.

So, let I let them dry out alot over my vacation which hurt them, but we bounced back. Some color loss but we are looking good.

1 Like

Hey nice grow-op going on here. Those are good and fast.
Also here growing varieties in 2gal and quarts, but photos. Good times :+1:

1 Like

These mini plants have been alot of fun. Im enjoying the variety.

2 Likes

Nice looking grow. Just have a dumb question. What are cow cups? Old ol school here just trying to get my head wrapped around all the slang.

I appreciate the complement! I feel like they’re a little rough but Im happy with the way the buds are developing.

I’ll be honest, im not sure its even common slang but instead, just what I call them. I’m talking about those seed starter cups that you find at the hardware store, that claim to be made from cow pies (cow manure).

Also, welcome to the forum, im pretty new around here still but this is one of the more civilized forums around. There’s for sure some bro science that gets spread from time to time BUT everyone does a great job at keeping things civilized. Lots of experienced growers here.

1 Like

Thanks. I just look around the pasture :grin:. Been years since I popped a seed. I mean years. Way before this auto thing. Hopefully soon I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

So far they’ve been great. I’m not sure theyre for everyone but by no means has it been difficult. Im for sure still getting dialed in but I feel like they have been great for my needs.