Strats 3rd and 1st fire grow

Alright! First thing first! I wanna thank everyone for tuning in to my 3 grow journal now! Means a lot to me! And yu guys have been major help on this forum! :pray: without yu guys I wouldn’t be where i am today in this wonderful grow life im living!
Honestly! I very much appreciate yu guys!

Now let’s get to it!! lol

We are running the same cheap zazzy tent! With the vivosun pro T6 exhaust system!
That’s the only thing new about this run besides the strains! :call_me_hand: lights are still the same vivosun vs2000 and AC infinity EVO 4!

Strains will be 2 photo periods!
-Cherry pie-and the other one will be!
-Gold leaf- Both ILGM strains!

The other strains will be “Auto’s” By mephisto genetics!
-Grape Crush-
-Grape Walker Kush-
-Blood Orange Haze-
-Gasoline Dream-
And the last one down will be another ILGM White widow! Auto of course! :call_me_hand:

I will be posting randomly through out the whole grow cycle! Stay tuned and stay blessed! :call_me_hand::pray:

8 Likes

Following! :nerd_face: :wink:

6 Likes

Following also!

5 Likes

Set to watching brother :metal::100:

4 Likes

Let the games begin! The blood orange haze got swapped for another gasoline dream! So I will running 2 of those! Everyone else will stay! :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

You plan on two photos and 5 autos in what size tent?

6 Likes

3x3 lol

5 Likes

Digging the ambition, its gonna be a jungle :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s definitely the plan! Utilize every inch of space I have! lol

5 Likes

Ive read on here a couple times any light hitting the floor of the tent is wasted energy :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol that’s very true tho!

4 Likes

Just dropped em in soil! :call_me_hand: still have plenty of room! :muscle:

7 Likes

I’m really digging this exhaust system! :call_me_hand: should have invested in this a long long time ago!

6 Likes

I bet you’ll be glad you have it when those beans start taking off.

4 Likes

Oh Ik I will! I was manually adjusting before! And it was a pain in the ass! lol
Now it’s so much easier to maintain temps and rh! Plus my last exhaust system was only the 4 inch and it was a cheap one at that! lol

4 Likes

Just trimmed the autos from the most recent harvest! :call_me_hand::fire::fuelpump:
Grape crush!

Sour bubbly!

And then the sample of the sour bubbly!

Smoking it right this second!
:metal::wind_face:

6 Likes

Alright! Update! We are 6 for 7 on germination and sprouting!
1 of the gasoline dreams didn’t make it! So I dropped another! She should pop in 3 days or so!
I’ll post pics when she shows her face!

5 Likes

Alright! Small update! The gasoline dream had trouble germinating! So I dropped a blood orange haze! 3 days and she showed her face!
Here they are!

5 Likes

Everyone’s doin great! :call_me_hand::muscle:

5 Likes

Just got caught up on all of your journals, debating to purchase the evo04, for a small closet. Either that or ionboard at 240 watts. Any input?

1 Like