Still looking for signs of sex

It’s still to early to tell

1 Like

This being my first grow season I’m no expert but that last pic is sketchy. I planted 6 random seeds and surprisingly only ended up with 1 male. It defied most of the “normal” signs of a male ( smallest plant and last to show sex) but this was what I ( well WE as I asked these great people here) saw, and I will say it showed more signs literally overnight, do keep a close watch!

Honestly, I gave the plant away, someone I knew wanted it for some reason

2 Likes

TOTALLY correct ^^ I’d been watching Teensy for DAYS, expecting it after AlbertLee (was amy, lol). LITERALLY, overnight, what DIDN’T have seeds, but was suspect, FILLED with seed!!! next morning was a “bunch of bananas” already on lowest non-light reaching shoots first both times. As long as you catch it early before they open and spread the pollen and are CAREFUL extracting the growth out of there as to not do the same FOR it, you’ll be fine I suspect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had one plant that grew balls and they popped overnight…I say that but since I’m not sure of myself I wonder if they were there and I missed them… But in any case that’s why I’m so anxious… Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

I see white hairs but I’m not sure they are the ones I’m supposed to be looking for…

I’m suspicious here, but nowhere else yet.

1 Like

Hey @PamV It does look like nanners there. Can you get a better picture of the last photo you posted.

1 Like

The battery on my phone is dead…I’ll get another picture in a few…

Thanks much!

1 Like

No rush. We have a TS Nicholas heading straight at us. So I will be here long as I have phone service and or Wifi.

2 Likes

Jeez! Hubs watered and moved them around now I can’t find that spot again! But I’ll keep looking…

Stay safe MrPeat!

1 Like

Thanks…if you know what the last photo is just moved down slowly. You will find it. It kinda looks like a very small cluster not opened.

1 Like

Is it here?

@PamV Not that I can see. Look for this.

1 Like

Thanks I have been…problem is I take pictures and then go back and can’t find the same spot…so frustrating… This has been such an awesome lesson on why not to use regular seeds… It is what got this whole thing started …but 5 months in and although different plants I’m still waiting to be sure I got something going on…I put down an auto seeds not cause I have room in the tent but I’ve got to have something I know is going to live!

1 Like

Try standing back a bit and use the zoom on your phone camera …it’s tricky to get it to focus but it works …also helps sometimes to focus on something close by to the subject ypu want to be detailed I have found

1 Like

Regular seeds is basically 50-50 chance. I grew 3 regular seeds and only 1 was a male.

1 Like

I just want to know!

patience grasshopper… :slight_smile: :heart: it’s not easy though, hahaha. I have to “discipline” myself to keep from spending entirely TOO much time around the ladies. you know, because i’m pretty sure i noticed a DIFFERENCE in that leaf, from an hour ago LOL :smiley: i was BAD at first. Some days, i still “racka disciprine!!” :joy: :rofl:

LOLyouRackDisciprineHAHA
LOLyouRackDisciprine2HAHA

3 Likes

I grew 15 and wound up with 3 females
2 wound up in the same container

1 Like

Is this the spot…