Sticky's 3rd + grow

Appreciate it Carpenter!

1 Like

Good morning all. Been a few. Just rolled up a Saturday morning J, filled with my sour diesel and gold leaf. Both smoke well alone, but get me stoned AF together.

1 Like

Yo, Sticky is back! Took a hiatus for a bit. I was overflowing with buds! Now the supply has dwindled. I got 3 Gelato autos and a Sour Diesel auto going. One Gelato is a giant, just keeps going.
They are all in my 2x4 under the HLG 320XL. All are in 3 gallon pots. Soil is a blend of ocean forest, happy frog, and a store bought organic potting soil. I had three partial bags and mixed them together, then added to the pots. I just started 1/2 strength Jacks 321 a week or two ago. I mix up 2 gallons using the 1 gallon recipe and pH to 6.5-6.7. All have been produced identically. I still get a kick out of how different each seed turns out. The colorful one is the diesel. Its also the furthest along.
Pics taked yesterday just after watering. They were slightly wilted.

1 Like

I have done zero trimming so far. Just letting these girls grow how they want.

1 Like

Good to see ya back. Ladies are looking :eyes: lovely :blush:

1 Like

Here’s an update. 3 Gelatos and a Sour Diesel. All autos. I don’t know what day I’m on, just letting them ride till they are done. I have only removed leaves that were dead or were blocking air flow, and only removed the lower branches from the one Gelato because she’s so tall. I have not trained or topped any of them.
The Sour Diesel (far right) is furthest along, and the front right Gelato looks to be in 2nd.
Temps are 62-73⁰. Humidity low of 42% during the day and hi of 55% at night. Cooler temps at night are bringing out some nice colors.

I am driving up to northern NY for the eclipse! Fingers crossed we have clear skies!

1 Like

Drill worthy pic brother!!
Be safe on your travels

1 Like

The total eclipse was the most awesome thing I’ve ever seen.
The SD is getting very close and the Gelatos are fading fast.

1 Like

Dayummmm those are sexy!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Got another purple diesel.

1 Like

Happy Friday. The sour diesel is getting very close. I didnt get many trichome pics today, but there are still some half cloudy ones. I backed the lights off a bit because of foxtailing, so that might help as well.

1 Like

Gorgeous work!!
Those colors are excellent :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::drooling_face::fire:

1 Like

Thank you! I think about a third of my sour diesels have come out purple.

1 Like