No I don’t. I use Jacks 4/2 schedule from seed to harvest. Nothing extra other than microbes ![]()
MattyBear
21
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| To Flush or Not to Flush - that is the? | 9 | 506 | September 19, 2022 | |
| Flushing my ladies | 9 | 2590 | December 10, 2015 | |
| To flush it not to flush. That is the question | 14 | 588 | March 20, 2022 | |
| Do You Really Need to Flush Cannabis Before Harvest? | 61 | 739 | December 16, 2025 | |
| Flushing my first scrog | 40 | 6168 | June 17, 2016 | |
| Flushing Should I flush before harvest | 18 | 1031 | August 30, 2021 | |
| When is it time to flush? | 6 | 1153 | January 13, 2016 | |
| End of grow flush | 23 | 987 | October 29, 2020 |