Sad face

1 Like

Manly man

1 Like

It’s a bouncing baby boy!

1 Like

Look at the bright side, you don’t have to deal with the bugs now. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha cheers, my other 3 plants I do thou. They are all clones so don’t have to worry about sex with those ones

1 Like

‘’‘’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are your guys thoughts on this one? Hermy?

1 Like

For sure it seems to have both parts running there. Hope there was more plants in the mix that have just the whites and no balls for ya. Sux to go so far and end up with nothing.

That plant is one of my mates not mine he just wanted some confirmation so thought I’d help him out. I’m would it be worth keeping or no good

1 Like

Could move it elsewhere and get some pollen if they choose to make some seeds later.

If it’s a hermie just let it grow elsewhere and u can still end up with something to smoke won’t be as strong with seeds. It still have something to smoke. Myself I would toss the seeds if any because most likely they will all be herm seeds and do the same thing as the plant u got seeds from. Find a good spot to grab some seeds preferably a reputable seed shop or someone who knows someone who has good genetics

https://ilgmforum.com/t/experimental-outdoor-winter-grow/107327/11
This is or should I say was my male…could’ve been a hermie but I tossed it… :point_down: :point_down:

• Good Luck…Keep us informed…
2 Likes

Couple of my recent projects this season. Pretty confident is it white rhino strain. They started as cutting from a previous flowering plant. About to harvest in the next couple days let the last few days of sun do its work then chop them. Cheers for looking

4 Likes