Small tent temps

You could shoot the heatsinks with your new IR temp gun!

1 Like

Don’t have it yet. Im hoping the control of Rh will help temps. However i believe the main temp issue effects me in my dry more than the grow??? It also seems i wont have too much trouble hitting VDP #'s during grow with the Rh under control. But during the dry i have to address the temps.

2 Likes

Ive been delaying the next grow due to needs. The last 2 grows have seen my consumption has halved as either the quality has gotten much much better and i just cant smoke as much of the last 2 grows as previous grows! Ive enough stash to last me almost a year or more at current consumption levels. I thinking i may get away with only one grow a year now and eliminate the hot summer grow completely.

1 Like

Like I said above I’m indoor hydro, during winter because of Rez temps.
Then this little ugly angel got me on Autos and those are filling my gap from spring hydro harvest to croptober outdoor harvest :green_heart::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Doh!

[quote=“Audiofreak, post:22, topic:112199, full:true”]
Im hoping the control of Rh will help temps. [/quote]

I usually notice the opposite where adjusting moisture level in the grow space won’t have much of a direct effect on the air temp, but adjusting the air temp usually has a bigger direct affect on the relative humidity.