Good call. Im on the prowl n would have hintd ![]()
![]()
.
Nice are they all different kinds
These are my Gorilla glue, Columbian gold, Northern lights, Super skunk, Durban poison, and Grandaddy purple all at day 56 /27 days in to flowering.
Yea mine are true og ,OG jack hair bangie haze this was the stock of my Afghanistan kush plant it’s a out side plant
But that’s nice guys. You rocking closets too
My girls have little bud can’t wait to smoke
Little? Ur getting ur puff on. I like those ladies ![]()
![]()
Looking fantastic man…what seeds did you start with…these are cuttings off seed ?
These are all seeds
this is clone from Afghan kush Jack hair OG True OG Blueberry blue dreams this is the Afghan but I do have clonesThe three on the left and middle on the right are from seed. Purple
wreck, Afghan Hash, and a Bagseed. Then Red Diesel.
The monstercrop looking thing in the front on the right is from seed. I plantd this pass July? Flowerd her a couple weeks. Then revegged in October. She is a full plant that just… look at this ish
Nice how long does it take to grow them it’s been four months for mine
What kind is the biggest one are you using LED??
You using dirt or rockwool cubes
Haha i started it June 27. Wow
@Hogmaster looks so yummy I could eat it I’m battling Spider mites had to change most of my soil @lostscuba
jack hair


















