Should I crop this plant during flower?

@Budbrother @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Autos-only
Not sure what to do with this one plant. I tried bending but it just won’t quit. It keeps turning back.
My only option is to cut the tops, right?
Thanks for your help.

My leaves are curling up on the ends too. I tried adjusting the heat but it doesn’t help.
Not sure what’s going on there.

Ppm 900
Temp 80 (they droop any colder)
Ppfds 1200
Co2 1000ppm
pH 5.9
Rh 60 percent

3 Likes

Supercropping is a good option. Bruise the stem before bending and the plant will develop a knuckle where it has been bent, helping the bend stay bent. You can tie it down while the knuckle develops to help it stay down.

6 Likes

Agree with @MidwestGuy, have you tried bending and tieing those taller colas off to the side of the pot :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yes I have them tied multiple times, grows like a weed. I’m very limited on space with 5 plants in a 2x4 tent. I can’t raise the lights any higher and have no more room to bend really and have the branch be under light.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Happy birthday @OGIncognito !

4 Likes

Hey you can’t be mad at a plant getting too big! Great job and great growing environment!

7 Likes

Many thanks Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@chris998760 I’d do the supercrop like the other fellas mentioned above.

If it was me I’d crop them down to the red lines before I’d cut the tops off them.
Those are your main tops and it’d be a sin to lose those.

Just my honest opinion from what I can see in your pic.

:v:

10 Likes

What everyone said :arrow_up:

7 Likes

Ok, point taken. Don’t cut the colas dummie!
I’m so glad I didn’t cut them off…lol.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny I’m getting all frustrated with it and it’s only doing what it supposed to.
The other strains are growing nice and small. Typical autos, but this one I get mad at lol.

5 Likes

What he said.

Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @OGIncognito

3 Likes

Happy birthday :balloon:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hey bro can you please send me a picture of your coco set up? I’m trying to figure out where to invest my money and not do what I did with the DWC System I tried using.

1 Like

It’s just a drip pan I molded with a torch and made a drain to a condensation pump to a collection bucket.

5 gallon fabric pots setting on some Amazon pot risers with a drain in the bottom of it so I can collect and test runoff.

Nice, I was thinking something along those lines.
How do you feed?
I decided to bend those colas at 90 degrees. Most of them are still under the light.

1 Like

My autos are definitely not going to be done in 9weeks that’s for sure. Going on 10 weeks. Is that normal bro?