Shipping to Canada

Why do you not ship Canada? I filled out an order, and on the page its says in a heading, worldwide shipping to Us Canada and Europe, but when I try to buy, the shipping page says no shipping to Canada. What gives?

I know we have people here from Canada that order beans from here. Let me call in some big guns lol
@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Hogmaster any ideals guys

Im in the USA @Sirsmokes so not to sure about Canada laws but there are a bunch of folks here from there
@Donaldj and @Niala are both from Canada :canada:

1 Like

Yea I know where your at just figured you would know who to tag for help on the issue

1 Like

ILGM ship to Canada as far as I know unless Robert or Roy or other administrator had recently change Canada’s shipping conditions, but Canadian laws are clear, no seeds if it doesn’t come from an approved distributer, but I always received mine on the 2 order I have made, 1 cash , the other by CC @rasby @Countryboyjvd1971, however, I never heard of someone in Canada that did’nt received their seeds , did you @Donaldj?

Maybe, if you’re using a VPN and if it’s set to a country that ILGM doesn’t ship, it’s maybe the problem here, idk… Is it saying no shipping to your country or no shipping to Canada ?

3 Likes

My last order came in fine and went through? odd but things change I don’t need to order for awhile perhaps @ILGM.Stacy can give us some info on this if something has recently changed?

2 Likes

@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @rasby

I just check on the seed shop and all references to shipping to Canada as been removed, sad, very sad, it seems that the only country that ILGM are shipping now is U.S.A. , Europe, Australia and New Zealand .

It’s a very sad day… I would love to hear the reasons why @ILGM.Roy @ILGM.Stacy @ILGM.Zoe @ILGM.Robert @latewood

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks @Niala that is interesting
And i would also like to know whats up
But o assume it has to do with your customs laws from what ive heard they are a bit tuff

1 Like

I though it was legal to buy and have seeds in Canada you just can’t grow them as of yet

3 Likes

I just read Canada is going to legalize by the end of the summer.

1 Like

Idk @Countryboyjvd1971, our law are not necessarly tuffer than some of your States, we even gone a legalize at the Federal level, recreational consumption, but it’s true that some province, even if it’s legalize, are gone a prohibit home growing , like mine, Québec…

Anyway, I don’t understand why ILGM doesn’t ship anymore here it was also prohibit to home grow before ,weird décision my friend

2 Likes

It’s not legal but tolerate @Sirsmokes, we have a lot of seed bank here in Canada, some are legal but you have to have the permit deliver by Health Canada to buy seeds legally .

But we also have some seed bank that are not approved by Health Canada, I guess I will turn on them and try their genetic, or other seed bank…

3 Likes

That’s sad all I can say is clone clone clone

3 Likes

Gotta keep them ilgm genetics in the tent

3 Likes

That makes me want to hurry and save up some money and buy some strains that I have my eye on just in case they stop shipping to the US for some reason. That stinks I hope they change it for our friends North of the border.

2 Likes

They better not stop Shipping to the USA! lol

3 Likes

I’m shocked about the Canadian thing. I never would have dreamt that, so it kind of had me scratching my head about the United States. I agree I would be devastated. I only have two purchases under my belt but there’s so much on my wish list I want to get to. Have a good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t really make sense with all the stealth packaging it’s soo strange. I hear ya @neckNflu I want to grab some more cool strains.

2 Likes

I don’t think they will stop shipping in the USA, the market is too big @neckNflu @Noctis420

2 Likes

Yeah @Niala they probably wouldn’t make much money anymore if they did? Usa is slowly legalizing state by state wouldn’t make much sense. But still so weird about Canada.

1 Like