Serving Time with sheriffgrem

Friday May 15th,
It was a rainy night. I’d been at @RandomlyRan for exactly 7 days. We decided to drop seeds so we picked a bunch. Little did I know then but a select few of those seeds would make a return trip to Louisiana with me. I had to call it quits on mountain living as it was quite literally pounding my feet. I’ve been home 9 days today. I was able to spend 5 weeks in Oklahoma and recharge my batteries. I’m setting up my space again and it’ll be better than ever. This journal will be a bit different as I cant post pictures. But lucky for me, as sheriff, I have plenty of stoners and potheads to make do my bidding. Muhahaha (that’s a sinister laugh so everyone just imagine you heard it lol).

I’m getting out of the way so the weedville convict @kaptain3d can post pics then I’ll come back and describe what we see and then try to date everything :grin::+1:

Some quick tags: @Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 @AAA and Random thanks for the seeds that made it into the new 5x4 tent.

16 Likes

Here Master, but please no more whip…
But the handcuffs can stay…

24 Likes

Out of likes as usual. Looks good.

4 Likes

Ok 6 pics…
Pic 1 is ftom this morning :grin:
Pic 2 is from Friday may 15th
Pic 3 is from Sunday may 24th
Pic 4 is from wed may 27th
Pic 5 is from (jeez @monkman I dont see how you do this lol) Wednesday may 20th (thanks for breaking cycle and making me look kap, that’s 2 more days in the hole lol)
Pic 6 is from may 27th I think the pics are all running together lol

11 Likes

@Mote @CoyoteCody @zparkie2 @Killadruid @Ncgreenthumber @Covertgrower @GreenJewels @Tacobellbros @fanoman2 @Amazon66.

6 Likes

Set to following !!

3 Likes

glad to see someone is getting the seedling stage going for them, i am having probs, but i’ll get over it. set to watching bud.

4 Likes

Hello? Is anybody there? Can you hear me! HELLO LO LO LO

5 Likes

Here’s another batch Sheriff @Gremmall !

13 Likes

Grumble… I post 1 bad gif and now I have to serve time… shheeehhhsh! :nerd_face:

Now, can I have some water and a piece of bread Sheriff?

15 Likes

Well, That was quick. Did Random’s wife found out you are still a “cereal” killer?(that one was for Cyle1)

Looks good for a “transplanted” grow!

6 Likes

How many tents and how many plants, WOW you are really getting it going, that’s really cool. :blush::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Only 5 of those plants made the trip with me. Random has the other 15. I brought all I was able to hide behind the seat of my truck. The second to last pic on Kaptains last post shows the stress they were in a week ago tuesday. 8 hours in a non ac truck taxed me, my two dogs, the plants and the newest addition, a kitty cat named Chicago. Well, she was named Chicago, now she goes by Nola. Deputy Nola to some :cowboy_hat_face::+1:
I’ll try to edit a nola pic in but I’m not hopeful lol

11 Likes

I just thought of something: I will number the next batch of pictures. It should make it easier to 'splain everything boss man!

4 Likes

Boy I rolled through adding pics and tags and s.o.b if it said it was created too long ago lol

4 Likes

I set myself to watch this trip, good luck. :grin::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks @Amazon66. I’ll tag some more to witness this smoke show.

@repins12 Bobbydigital @imSICKkid @peachfuzz @elheffe702 @Cannabian @Oldguy @DoobieNoobie @Enlightened420 @Midwestnewbie

8 Likes

Looking good, I’m set to watch. I’m glad your batteries are all recharged. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital mr scissors please forgive me for forgetting the @ lol.

2 Likes

You know that I am here my friend. I am always hiding in plain sight. I’m ready to see these baby’s rock and grow. I am still unable to post pictures here myself among other things

3 Likes