Second opinion please!

Hi Guys! First off I’d like to thank everyone for all the advice, help (grow bible) and resources that you have provided. It has been a great help to me.
We recently grew our first plant…it was a seed we found and basically stuck in soil and it grew very fast. As it grew we became invested (lights, planter, tent…) lol
I’m pretty certain this is a male but just wanted to make certain before chopping him down?
Looking forward to our ferms arriving, thanks in advance!

Looks like a male to me

100% male brother

That is one handsome boy you got there…

He needs water but fixing to put him out of his misery but thank you, we’re sad to see him go :frowning: but looking forward to our females!

Sorry bro but you’ll definitely need to take him out :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
All males must die lol

KILL IT post haste

I would take a brown paper bag put it over it for 24 hours and then kill it get the pollen off of it but that’s just me personally if you’re not into that then definitely kill kill kill

I’m just glad we got it out before any pods opened and contaminated my tent. Thanks guys!