Revised Solocup/Clone Farm

Love walking through the jungle you have! Glad you’re feeling better!!!

Grow bro I found you on the other platform its under my wifes account Ladyisis so when you get a chance hit us up please and thank you

I will go look see brother

Found ya

Good Evening Capt.B…trust you are feeling much better …?..Are you familiar with professor Bruce Busbee from Utah University? Awesome professor of canabis. Also tests Apogee meters. I’m taking his courses, be loony not to…videos online, nothing but scientific research data. I’ve learned a wealth already…more gardening when lights come on at 6…I didn’t know canabis is one of the most sensitive plants to light pollution. Could explain alot for many growers…if you haven’t checked this guys work , take a look… Happy Growing

Good evening @RightAway Beav yes i have watched dome of his videos, mybiggest problem is i can watch that all day and not get as much as i get with hands on and our own personal experiences, iknow we talk about stray lights and things what about mother nature with full moons or my neighbor like to sit in hiscar at night with the headlightsshining on…y garden lol. There are so many variables we have to grasp in what make the most sence for our grows. Always looking for the next tool for the next grow. I did see they are advertising shelves for garden growing made me think of you and all your trying to grow.

The guy is compiling the research…way to cool…I was hangin out in the dark and the lights on the equipment were surprisingly bright(humidifier,plug in solenoid switches,space under door)…something I hadn’t thought enough about…my little seedlings are doing good…my mommas are ready for a haircut…the tented shelves are also to cool…lotsa pharmin to do tonite…Happy Growing

Happy Growing Beav, Merry Christmas :santa:

Okay todays been better cold sweats all night but that made me feel better. I have a muscle spasms issues and what ever i got into messed me up more. Okay girls are great closet, clones, sprouts and seedlings all very happy. Bob is supposed to come and get tjose Bobbie Grape clines i started for him. Looks like the clippings in the colar cloner are having an issue this run. Science project looks like ill be having some project beans to grow and share. There was a search and discovery.






L

Mail came received a nice little gift from a Growmie in need of assistance. Nice surprise she told me i would get a sample, sometimes its hard to promise when your first harvest is just enought to get you to the next. All is quiet in Bungerville
Trying the gif setting now,
The little frosty nuggets are still on the plant shes just a miniature plant.

I like this but it feels like its kicking in my autism/tourettes…lol…
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Sorry Beav i took it down

Only laughing really hard

My little babies are coming along…




Check out the look on that cats face… he looks disturbed…

Oh cool looks like cat Sandy, girls look great everthing is growing so fast. I love it lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Capt. B

Merry almost Christmas Growmies






Science project is coming along my guy hasnt come to get his clones yet i dont like them in the plug cloner that long roots can only go up…all transplanted to solo cups





Made Gummies and cookies tonight.





Hardware store visit today, Sweetie came home with me and Nick ca

me home the other day.





46 ready to go, had to put in soil.

Oh man starburst yes yes. 31 flavors there? Good day B… :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Yes the best jello to make gummies

Nice work Brother, clone roots are busting out of the plugs :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture: