Ready for the hangman’s noose?

@Drinkslinger @Nicky @Bulldognuts @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @Dbpooper and anyone else think I’m pretty close just need some eagle eyes mine are shot! These 260xl are killer! thanks to the light guru @dbrn32 I’m at 7 weeks flower

9 Likes

Gorgeous plants! They are close, but trich pics still seem to have good amount of clear from what I see. Therefore I would wait a little while yet.

7 Likes

I agree with Dbrn as I could see quite a bit of clear still, I’d say atleast another week to 2 weeks left she’s still got one more good swell left. Looks great though dude congrats!!

4 Likes

Yep, too many clear trichs for me, I’d give them another week or 2 as well.

5 Likes

Late to the party, but I agree. Close, def another week or two.
They look fantastic.

5 Likes

Fashionably late but to much clear yet, keep watching them. Do you have a USB microscope from Amazon? If not get one they are almost all the same and give much better images /zoom.

Amazing looking plants, What strain?

Ps don’t start flushing yet but soon… A bit more cloudy than you can flush

4 Likes

Not even close. Still a lot of clear. I just had one they said was 7-9 weeks. I cut it after 13weeks and it had NO amber. They get done when they get done. If you harvest early, you’re losing a LOT of weight

4 Likes

USB microscope coming Thursday I used cellphone clip-on very hard to focus, growing BB,GG, Cal dream and GDP

2 Likes

@Chasfitter I found that I had to use tripod to stabilize my USB scope.


Here are a couple shots of my favorite subjects Have fun with the scope

7 Likes

Nice pictures! Tripods the ticket👍

1 Like

Amazing I must get one of these USB jobs for sure. What x magnification is your scope please?

1 Like

@Fergus I have the Plugable USB 2.0 max magnification is 250. The ones above are not super magnified. Here are a couple that I think are pretty close to max

Things get a little strange at that power and the depth of field is very small

4 Likes