QB Driver LED help!

@dbrn32 have an expert question for you sir. So for my light I had planned out

X4 QB 120V2
Driver: HLG-240H-C2100B

They sent me QB132 V1 Boards, didn’t catch it until I wired everything up and got nothing when I test fired it. Can you confirm this driver won’t work with these boards? Just want advice before I contact them. I know the driver can’t be returned at this point.

May have found it, doesn’t look like the output would be enough to power them. Are the 132 better boards?

That’s correct, you need a different driver for the 132 boards. They haven’t posted chart on the 120v2 yet. The v1 132 was slightly better than the v1 120. I assume now the v2 120 is slightly better than the v1 132. Pretty small amounts though.

Makes sense, once I went back and really went over the specs I saw it. Just frustrating as they take a lot longer to ship than arrow does and need the light sooner than later.

I told them I would take a credit for the 46$ for a new driver :joy:. That won’t happen, never had to deal with them hopefully they are prompt at responding to emails during the day.

2 Likes

That is a bummer.

2 Likes

Yes it is, half tempted to just get the driver. Arrow overnights, might be able to find someone that could use what I got

2 Likes

Or build a light to that driver and sell it assembled :wink:

4 Likes

I have one of those drivers powering 2-288V2s

4 Likes

Thought about it for sure. People will be looking for these once more states jump on the bandwagon.

2 Likes

I just ordered the 132 boards. You’ll need the hlg240h-a1750 series for them.

1 Like

Yea…they sent me the wrong boards lol. I ordered the 120s. It worked out though, just kept them and got another driver. Got a credit for it so it’s all good. New driver should be here tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Sweet. You’ll end up using all the lights lol.

2 Likes

So true Hahaha, veg tent?

1 Like

Yea I’m realizing that :joy:. I’m actually planning on going commercial in the next year. I plan on having clones so I could see me expanding :joy:

This is really my test run of these lights. I live way up north, and we will be in a greenhouse but need supplemental lights. I don’t want to run MH for electric reasons

more then likely 1000w DE would be your best light,
it is designed to do what u r needing done, probably,

QB 132’s seems like a lot of board to be hanging over plants in a greenhouse…???
have u looked into COB.?

why do u need supplemental lighting.?

1 Like

Way up north… Like Canada lol?

1 Like

We don’t have 12 hours of daylight up here in the winter time. There are time through the year that it will be needed. Just checking options, haven’t decived on much for the lights yet

1 Like

Pretty close lol. 40mins away, we never have 12 hours of daylight in the winter

We get 7hr and 42min of daylight in winter…
12hrs :joy: