Put on the DARKSIDE OF THE MOON" Cause this is the LSD grow!

I’ve planted my seeds and now I wait for the birth of the early spring indoor grow. I’ll get into much more detail about my specs.
It has begun seeds are sowed and tent is egarly awaiting its guest fir the next 12 weeks. Trying some new stuff from my last grow fourm BLK WIDOW GROW.
Hope to see old friends and meet new enthusiasts of my new favorite hobby.
So if your there @raustin, @PurpNGold74, @dbrn32, @DoobieNoobie, @NotquiteJuneCleaver, @basementstealth, @Bubblehead, and anyone else I forgot I’m back on the growing map, and getting just a taste of it b4 the summer hits and growing space is infinite around here. But I’ll have my own lil fort of growing solitude. As much solitude you can get in the suburbs. But anyway I digress hi again to everyone and let it begin…
(Click)

13 Likes

I’m here this should be good!

4 Likes

Good luck with this one!

4 Likes

I’m along for this ride :wink: good luck!

4 Likes

Good luck. I’ll be watching and growing from So Central Vt.

3 Likes

Will be watching if you don’t mind

3 Likes

I put my PIGS in their towl blanket today. Old hippy, long time grow, first time with Store Bought seeds (ilgm).Greenhouse 6x10x8.5H is waiting. I have Never taken a picture on my phone of the plants! That’s evidence…right?

2 Likes

Depends how stoned you are. Lol

2 Likes

I’m here! I have a GC clone that looks like she’ll make it. She will be my outdoor grow as soon as chittenden county warms enough.

1 Like

Not for a month or so…
It’s still way to wet and flooded down here, and it’s raining all day everyday.

1 Like

Count me in !

1 Like

Following… Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome I look forward to watching

1 Like

Ok so indoor tent 32x32 gonna try 3 plants 4 was to many and 3 regular or tall growth plants would be to much for this tent, and my over crowding definitely affected my plants last grow. But this LSD strain is a short & compact plant so I feel 3 is the limit.
Going to use a 2x1x1 ratio of fox farm ocean floor, happy frog, and a new addition of light warrior to the mix. Its super light weight and some would say “worthless” cause it dose not hold water well at all. But that exactly why I’m using it. Last grow I used just the of and hf and the water really hung around and made the soil very compact and I feel adding this will help flow and air getting to roots better, also using the 5gal fabric pots. Also the warrior is ready out of the bag for nutes and has it’s own root and seedling befits mix in so I’m eager to see if it really makes a differance. I’ll be using all nutes from fox farms and I’ll post exactly what, when and how much on those days. I started nutes about 5 weeks late and I know it affected my girls.
I’ll be using a 6in vivosun vent system with 424cmf much more than the meger 223cfm from my 4in system. Australian charcoal filter and duel Marshydro 600w blue purps putting out about 243w each they are the same light but two different model light patterns with a ton of red which in veg they just exploded. A couple 4in clip fans if needed. I just need the girls to crack and poke through. I didnt use paper towels this time cause it grew to the towel and I killed a few like that so I’m germinating in peet pelets in boiler room at about 70 to 80% rh and 70to 80°f its day number 3 at 420pm ya not coincidence.
So I’m not sure if I’m missing anything if so just let me know and I’ll post them for us.
:metal::heart::+1::dash:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good setup.

1 Like

Oh and I dont have any pics yet but names are already picked.
Athena
Hera
Persphenone
It’s no wonder seeing I’ve been emersied into Assassins Creed Odyssey for over two months now. But I’ve always been fascinated in the Greek gods, which out of any ancient world are the most human out of any deity in the ancient history of humans.
Anyway I digress about my point. Also these names have something to do with crops, seasons, and sister and motherly things. Hope to post there birthday pics soon!

4 Likes

I’m hoping to up grade my tent to a corner triangle it almost takes the same amount of space but it utilizes it much better. Could go from 3 to 6 plants for roughly the same area or space used.

1 Like

I haven’t played the last assassins creed still. I need to the others have been great.

2 Likes

Its amazing u can climb on anything and everything well 99% of things can even climb Zues’ butt! Well his giant statue.

1 Like

I got 2 seedlings today tent is ready, just need them casings to fall off and #3 to pop. Exciting times!.
It’s also very relaxing at this time knowing I know the next step, the way the plants act and react. It’s not stressful at all, not like the first one I was always thinking to much about it. Now it’s set up and let artificial nature take its course.:metal::dash::heart::+1:

3 Likes