Poverty Mountain

It’s all good Brother Thanks for helpin a brother out! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I wouldn’t stress anything right now. They look like they are enjoying life :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

5 Likes

Just to be clear… I was joking about the Purple Kush turning purple being a problem. LOL
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

@MoBilly You got me Brother!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:and sorry to bother you @Covertgrower ! :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

My wife says I need a sign that I can hold up that states “I’m telling a joke right now”.
LOL
Sorry for any confusion.
:pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I suspected you were being facetious about the other plants catching the purple, but how cool would that be lol :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha funny joke @MoBilly

3 Likes

My Dad always said “I gotta make at least one person laugh every day or I don’t feel I accomplished everything”.
I’m keeping the sentiment alive.
:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

The way you leaves are on the ww is the same as mine i’m currently growing did , they out grew it in a little over a week for me …things lookin good , keep up the green thumb !

1 Like

Thank you @crazy1
Might you have some pictures of yours on a journal?

Sorry i’m too lazy & paranoid for a journal here , but i still say ya got nothing to worry about

1 Like

Do you think the Widow might be getting over fed Moon?
I have cut the mixture for the her back already because I was told by someone I pay more than just a little attention to on here that the strain is an easy keeper (easy to over feed).
I hate that I can’t remember who told me he’d grown it before.

Time to see whatever went on under the patch.

When I got to this point I actually thought about leaving it be.

Under the patch.

Before.

The bark split when I removed the tape and obviously opened up more in the last week.
The granulation is interesting.

So, if you’ve ever wondered if aloe helps heal a wounded plant, all I can say for sure is it definitely doesn’t hurt at all.
My gut impression is that it healed better than it would have without the aloe but I don’t know.
Obviously I’d have to do a comparison of like wounds for that.
Anyway! As usual, I appreciate y’all checking out what I have going on up on Poverty Mountain.

:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Excellent save My Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969
It sure looks gnarly. I’m wondering if it will cause a burl when it completes its healing?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what a burl is Brother but I’m pretty sure your girl Ain’t gonna miss a beat! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

These amazing plants can take a lot of :poop:! I broke a main cola down to 1 strand of fiber holding it on. Slapped some aloe on and a clothespin on it and she never missed a beat. :wink::sunglasses::v:But you gotta be quick. I got a crash cart for just such occasions. Cause I’ve been there on damn near every grow! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

OK @Dman1969
I’m interested in what your code red cart consists of. That seems like a very good thing to have on hand. I just scrambled and kinda threw something together on the spot, knowing it had to be done ASAP.

BTW, if you’ve ever seen what looks like a knobby, cancerous looking bulge on the side of a tree trunk or a branch you’ve seen a burl.
They’re caused by injury, disease…
They are prized by woodworkers like myself because the grain inside is unique and after turned on a lathe, they make the most beautiful bowls and anything else you can think of. Some get large enough to build furniture. Your talking, pay off your truck, expensive.

7 Likes

I saw a show about them things. Apparently very expensive. But yes beautiful pieces of work they can be

1 Like

I’ll get back with you when I get off work Brother. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like