Photo In Flower - Seeds?

Hello
1st Grow. In late stage of flowering. I was examining my girl and noticed what I thought was a seed pod. I pulled it off and sure enough, it was a seed. There are others although not a lot.

Is it typical that a photo in flower would produce a few seeds?

I had to put in my shed for 30 hours during Ian hurricane. Only normal ceiling fluorescent light. Any relationship to producing seeds.

  • Seed: Do-si-dos, Photo, from ILGM
  • Vessel: Coco + Perlite, 5 gal fabric pot
  • Nutrition: Jacks 321 + Silica
  • PH of Water: ~ 60 (do not test runoff or ppm)
  • Environment: Outdoor
  • Location: Southern US, hot and humid
  • Temps: Upper 80s to 90s

Those are female calyces.

Ok thanks. Wish I kept the seed to show. Dropped in gravel.

I won’t worry about it. Hopefully I can harvest by the end of the month

It doesn’t look like a month will be enough, but if it’s outdoors you’ll have to g9 off the weather.

what week are you in

@Dexterado
@Puffinton77

I think I’m in the 5th week. Starting 6th. My first grow and I was never sure of what stage I was in. Pre-flower vs Flower.

I’m in the south US so no significant cold till January.

October and November are real nice so hope there is enough time

You’ll have enough time then, no problem.

It is not unusual for any plant to “self-pollinate” and make a few seeds. Propagation is after all, the natural goal for all living things. Like they said in the Jurassic Park movies “nature finds a way”.
Being outdoors also raises the possibility that a male plant or hermie is somewhere near enough to have pollinated her.