Pests? What are these?

Seriously? Whatever it is it works fast.

7 Likes

@FUKAZ28 G’day mate looks like a thrip.:")not good mat5e.get onto em :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The plants outside now. Hopefully their little a$$es will freeze tonight.

7 Likes

@OGIncognito
@Low
@Bunger64
@Cap_Ron
@DoneDeal
Anymore opinion’s?

@aussie123556 I really appreciate your opinion too man.

6 Likes

Found these online hope it helps.

My phone has a setting on photos called lens and it finds anything close to a pic I highlighted

9 Likes

@DoneDeal
That’s exactly what it is. Hopefully after a good wash and NEEM oil they’ll go away.
Have you delt with them in the past?

4 Likes

@FUKAZ28 Where ur in flower I wouldn’t use neem on them. Imparts a bad taste on the finished buds. Doesn’t wash off with a bud wash.
I’d go for some spinosad. Instead.
Capt jacks dead bug works and safer to use in flower.
:v:

11 Likes

Outta likes but big guys got you :facepunch::grin: luckily I have never had issues with them but I agree with

[quote=“Oldguy, post:7, topic:107323”]
Where ur in flower I wouldn’t use neem on them.
[/quote] @Oldguy

8 Likes

@Oldguy
@DoneDeal
Thanks brothers. Yall are the absolute best.

Will keep this updated for all thats interested.

6 Likes

It works in the garden outside so it should do the same on the inside I believe.

I would stick it in the refrigerator and spray them right before the lights go out so it does not cause damage to your leaves

5 Likes

No neem oil please. I have a bug app but it wouldnt recognize the bug

3 Likes

Woo hoo glad you guys got it sorted :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

You’ll also freeze the plants.
May want to keep them inside and treat them as old guy suggested.
It’s treatable.
Good luck

6 Likes

Im pretty sure those are thrips theyre super annoying to deal with they lay there eggs inside the plants not on the leaves so even when You think there gone BOOM EGGS HATCH and the problem starts again what ever you do for treatment you’re going to need to do it till the end of the grow then you have to go into infestation removal mode and do a deep clean of everything and ditch that soil and any open bags of soil you stored near the infestation if thats a fabric pot youll need to either throw it out or wash it with super hot water and spray it down with rubbing alcohol then after it dries to be certain put it in a plastic bag in the freezer for a couplof days

5 Likes

Its been outside all morning. I shook the plant at lunchtime and you could see all them flying. Very small critters for sure. Almost looked like dust particle’s in the air.

Edit:
Thanks for the help guys.

5 Likes

Look like whiteflies to me. I had a couple early on with my Granddaddy Purple grow fwhich just finished. I controlled my infestation by hanging a couple of large yellow sticky traps in the tent. They are attracted to the yellow color and get trapped by the sticky surface when they land. Worked like a charm. Never saw them again!

Just checked online and found this…
Yellow sticky traps capture aphids, leaf miner, fungus gnats, thrips, white flies, black flies, midges and other flying plant insects .

3 Likes

Don’t spray anything caustic that far into flower though, and you’ll want to thoroughly clean your grow after and make sure you kill them all. Check your houseplants as well.

1 Like

Well guys, i think its just to far gone. Being an auto its not like its gonna have time to really recover. Ill start some more beans soon. I treated the plant that was beside it. Now Im gonna sanitize the tent and start over. Yall cant begin to imagine how much appreciation i have for each and everyone who gave me advice. Thanks again everyone.

1 Like

I had those and 8 used captain jacks dead bug on mine, worked really good. I alternated with jacks and a peroxide wash

1 Like

I bought the Captain Jacks the other day and sprayed the other plant. Do yall recommend doing it as a prevention thing in the future?

1 Like