Old Mans Autos Day 59

Autos Update: Day 59

2x Pineapple Express :pineapple:
2x Purple Punch :purple_heart:

The girls are now on WK 4.5 of flower and are starting to put on some weight daily. Also starting to see pistils change color (which is normal for those strains).

Overall everything is fine.
The runt is just that, a runt :man_shrugging: I’m not anticipating much of anything from that one.
From what I can gather it’s probably gonna end up a mixture of chunky tops, typical size buds, and popcorn buds … I’m alright with that, it’s a good variety.

Barney’s Seeds auto
HF soil
Dyna Gro veg/bloom
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Overdrive (PK booster)
CalMag

2x2
Ts600 LED

(Yes I’m aware I’m drastically pushing the limits of that setup. It’s intentional this cycle, for “scientific research” :laughing:)

:v:

5 Likes

Wow that’s impressive in a 2x2 size. Those are beauties, congratulations. Thanks for the update I’m going to check into your nutes line, I use green planet nutrients and expensive

2 Likes

Thanks man :smile:

Nice work @InkedOldMan looks like they are happy girls. I’d prop shorty up to canopy level with the crew. She’s just showing her indica genotype might have the best buds.
Keep up posted on the finish!!

1 Like

Good idea !!
I should’ve thought about that :man_facepalming: She’s now on a riser… Hopefully it’s not too late for a strong finish for her …

1 Like