Old Man's autos: Day 52

Autos
Pineapple Express x2
Purple Punch x2

Day 52
Flowering WK 3

The girls are moving right along :+1:
Albeit they’re not as chunky as others at this point in the cycle, I have faith they’ll bulk up in the next 48 days :grin:
Did a heavy defoliation this morning as we are now in full bloom, the stretch is over.
This is when things start to get real exciting as they pack on weight daily !!

:v:

2 Likes

Got yourself some Big’ins. Nice job

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to grow pineapple Express. (Only because I watch the movie) The only other strand that I really want to try is Maui wowie. But I have so many Auto flower seeds I can’t pull myself to order anymore. I could grow for the next 5 years and not use all the seeds that I have

2 Likes

Thanks.
They just need to bulk up.
They can gain a lot of weight in 7 wks. Now that the stretch is over things should pick up :grin:

I will say tho, they’re smaller at this point then most of my other ones… IDK if that’s a seed issue or what … I’ve treated them the same as always :man_shrugging: Time will tell.

1 Like

I feel that LoL
I’ve got a stash that way too… I still pick up one or two here & there… Most recently a Blueberry and Creme Cookie.
Guess it’s a good problem to have :wink:

1 Like

I just made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t buy any more seeds until I put a huge dent in this. So far, so good. :partying_face: