Old Man.....Newbie Growerl8tr

looking nice and healthy brother, just remember once you do the flip to flowering stage they are going to double in size with the stretch. Just dont want you to run out of overhead height and diminish the light intensity too much. It looks like you will be in for a nice harvest.

1 Like

Well here’s a update for you all…I am a old bone head, I was looking at my lights and noticed they are T5 HO even better than I thought I had…can’t believe I hadn’t seen that!!
Oh well it’s good to be humble and admit sometimes I don’t see everything thru these haze red eyes he he.
HAPPY GROWING

5 Likes

Happy surprise!
Going to flower soon…my favorite part (other than smoking it!)

2 Likes

UPDATE TIME
Well my lady’s made the 2 month mark. ( Super Silver Haze… Purple Haze…Blue Haze ).
I am switching time from 18 hrs down to 12 hrs light and also installing the red spectrum bloom lights.
Also will be tying down branches to horizontal positions during stretch period to maximize my height restrictions.
Won’t be long now that I will start seeing buds…and at witch time I will up load more pictures …the following pictures are of a side view and the from the top…bushy little babies

HAPPY GROWING…also in one of the pictures you can see one of the clones doing fantastic…the other clone is doing amazing also …just clipped them and stuck in water…

7 Likes

Well I have a question…what would I add to raise the ph…and also to lower ph.
I know there is a lot of knowledge on these forums…so thought best place to ask

1 Like

Hi @skyroo1029, this is what you want for adjusting your Ph.

4 Likes

Don’t think so…I am growing in potting soil ty

You don’t think what? That this isn’t what you need? This is what you use for soil.

1 Like

@skyroo1029 I know the brand says hydroponics, but I assure you @raustin wouldn’t steer you wrong. This is soil compatible as well. There a number of other ways for ph up and down as well, including vinegar and baking soda. They do work, but not as well, they have no added buffering agents in them.

3 Likes

Well learned more from the experience on here and I thank you for the info. I did not know that was good for both. Going to look into it…
Thanks Again

1 Like

You know, I’ve gone through gallons of this stuff and I never noticed it said for hydroponics. Lol

@skyroo1029, you use this to correctly ph the water or nutrients that you give to your plants. That is the only way to adjust the ph in soil.

3 Likes

Thank You @raustin did not know that…its all good learning is a good thing…Thanks

2 Likes

UPDATE
My girls are 3 1/2 months old and 3 wks into flower.
Also just transplanted 3 young lady’s same strain as I had before Super Silver…Purple …and Blue Haze.
Also my Clones that I took off of SS HAZE and Purple Haze are now rooted and showing new growth

So I know it’s been awhile since I posted, but as you can see for T5 HO LED’S I am happy for first grow.
Will be looking into bigger lights as money is saved…
Thank You all for the suggestions and all were on point and saved a lot of mistakes

8 Likes

Well the Purple Haze is 34 days into flower and Pestles are turning brown

The next is the SS Haze same age but no brown pistles yet but looking good
The next 2 pictures are the 2 week old baby’s Purple Haze and Super Silver Haze doing great!!!

@raustin @Redeyedranger @Grannygrows @Hogmaster @Drillbit @Usmcjojo @Countryboyjvd1971@gary and anyone else that would like to chime in
Thank you all in advance for letting me tag along and learn so much!!!
HAPPY GROWING

8 Likes

Set to watching! Gorgeous girls!

Looking great good job!

1 Like

They look good brother :call_me_hand:
Surprised to see the Purple Haze is already turning. The flowering stage is supposed to be 9-10 weeks.
But I’m a noob too so…

1 Like

They’re looking excellent. You’re doing a great job.

2 Likes

Well 37 days from 12/12 switch on my lady’s
First is Purple Haze and I am pretty sure they still need time but am asking for guidance @raustin @Drillbit @VoodooKing @Myfriendis410 @Redeyedranger @Hogmaster @Usmcjojo @Grannygrows @AnneBonny @bryan @Drillbit ril 0180710_074130|666x500](upload://1FXKpXZjuSaZrTZpgcB3BRvW2oy.jpg)

Next is Super Silver Haze same age but noticeable different
Next id the Blue Haze same age

Next are the baby’s same strains about 2 1/2 wks and are growing like crazy…trying to decide what I want to do with them this go around, whether to scrogg or to mainline ( manifold ) or maybe you all have some suggestions??
Anyways keep up the good fight and Happy Growing

The last picture is Blue Haze and is far behind others same age…but when transplanting all the soil fell off of the roots so is a bit stunted but will bounce back…

8 Likes

Yes, they still need plenty of time.

3 Likes