Nutrient problems or leaf deficiencies

A question from a fellow grower:

Here are three photos taken yesterday of my plant. Can you tell by looking at it where my problems lie and the deficiency? This is my first grow and I am learning. I bought the OG Kush seeds in August and planted, therefore my plant is around four months old. It is barely over a foot high. It seems stunted. Like a miniature.

I’ve added two fluro gro lights as well as two more LED lights. . .making certain there is plenty of light. My cycle is 18 hours on and 6 off in my. . . Indoor Gro-Garden.
I have been adding Grow Booster every two weeks. (A little less than a tablespoon). When should I begin the Flower Booster? At what point do I begin the Mass Booster? When should I cut the light cycle back to 12 hours on 12 hours off?
I have doubts this grow is going to do all that much. . .yet it is a learning process and I want to complete it. Therefore, for my next grow, I should be better prepared and not make the same mistakes.
Please look at my pictures and offer advice to my above questions.

I am not usre what you are doing, but this looks like serious Nutrient Lock, and possibly PH issues as well. or; Vice~Versa.

Please fill out support ticket so I can have a better feel for what is going on.

Seedbank used:
Strain:
Indoor or Outdoor?
Size of space:
Soil or Hydro?
Medium used:
PH:
EC/TDS ppm levels:
Temperature:
Humidity %:
Light system/watts?

You should have induced flower phase a couple months ago. Lookj forward to hearing back from you! :slight_smile:

I am growing indoor on An Aero-Garden Ultra. I have added a couple of curly Q fluro lights and a couple more LED lights to the original Aero-dome LED lights. Can’t have enough light. I planted 3 seeds in September and lost two by not having the dome light low enough to the seedlings. Third thrived. I add three eye droppers of nutrient every other week. The Grow Booster from I♥marijuana. I added a small heater to the closet because winter has set in and the temperature has dropped considerably.
I use distilled water. I check the water level daily. The growth has stunted. My one little plant is barely a foot high. The seed strain was Robert’s OG Kush.
I sent the pictures to Robert and they posted them.
I was hoping my plants would get two or three feet high and be ready for harvest in 60 to 90 days. This obviously is not the case. So I’m reaching out for a little help here. Any would be appreciated.
How much nutrient and how often? When to change to the Flower Booster? The Mass Booster? Approx. how long before switching from 18 hour light cycles to 12 hour cycles. And finally. . . from the photos. . . what am I doing wrong?
Mlowry849

What is going on with this