Newb here, grate site

New guy here, Love the site, quality products and customer service.

5 Likes

@FarmAid,

Welcome to ilgm we are happy to have you here at our forum, and pleased to hear you enjoy the site, if you need any help feel free to ask me and other members around will be happy to help you.

As for now good to hear your having a great experience with us

Happy growings

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @FarmAid. You’ve come to the right place for all your cultivation needs and wants. Glad you’re enjoying the site, if you ever need anythin holler

1 Like

Yep yep yep welcome to the sand box this is a good group of guy’s always willing to help out .

1 Like

Thanks all, haven’t grown or used in a
LONG while. I recently retired from a high scrutiny government job, regular drug tests. graduated High School and went to college in the mid 1970’s, things sure are a lot different now, gone are the days of Thai Stick, Panama Red and Columbian Gold, to name a few. Modern strains are very potent indeed. Better living through Farming, looking forward to my first harvest. Starting out with some Blueberry and AK47 autos and some WW, Gold Leaf and Crystal, some indoor some out in the field. Looking for medicinal and or psychoactive effect depending on the situation, can’t afford couch lock during “working” hours. Think I’ll prefer edibles/tinctures to smoking, suffered some lung damage serving. Slowin’ down as I get older.
Peace FA

4 Likes

@FarmAid

Well thank you very much and Welcome to our world at ILGM
We all hope you enjoy your stay and please fell free to ask any question you like.

Will

1 Like

25 beans arrived, 14 days after shipment. Arrived in a plain white envelope. They were delivered to the wrong address thanks USPS. Regular occurrence here, I retrieved them from the wrong address mailbox, should be going into the water soon as I have some free space under the lights. Thanks crew at ILGM.
Credit card issue resolved, Inow have a new CC# and reset my auto pays.

@FarmAid

Welcome to ILGM
You have come to the right place.Everyone here will be more than willing to help you to get started.
Glad you were sable to track down your seeds…right on…

And so don’t be shy if you have any questions just ask…ok?

Will