New to growing and Autos

Sunlight inna box blocks all cams waves lol! God bless this bulb

1 Like

Day 38 and 32 with growing NL autos let me know if we’re on the righ

t path😁

3 Likes

Looking good and beginning to flower :metal:

3 Likes

Ty we are new but the lil bit we do know is being blown into a boundless universe of knowledge which is shared thanks to people here thanks to all

1 Like

Nice work Growmies, sweet looking bud sites :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Much luv we were thinking the same thing

1 Like

Through the lines u see nice sites

1 Like

When ur light interference is so great and you can’t see for shit

Ok been in a tent 2 NL s seem to be doing great but seems like there gonna crash into the the tip of the tent and the light si anyone know why i couldn’t move them to a closet,???

Babies are growing right up so fast hope we raising them right!

4 Likes

Day 52 and 46 what do y’all think?

5 Likes

she’s a beaut!

2 Likes

Day 54 of life how is she looking??? Anyone have suggestions or critiques plz offer them up.

2 Likes

Looking good Growmies, have you been monitoring run off PH and PPMs? :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes we have last ppm check was 1124 on older sis and was pretty low for young sis 674 ppm p.h. on the oldest was 6.5 and lil sis p.h. 5.8 havent fed them again yet

I have posted back in thread but wanted to ask you about the c reaching look in the bigger girl seems to be canoeing also but not dry or burning think maybe its reaching again or???

1 Like

That’s typically lighting intensity, your run off numbers show no toxicity. Low PH and PPMS on the one plant. Feed around 1000 PPMs at a PH of 6.8-7.0 for the next few rounds to get that PH of 5.8 in soil range of 6.3-6.8 and to liberal run off. Looking good Growmies and just need a little adjustment on the light and feeding :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The first 1are the young sis 3 and 4 are older one

3 Likes

Wife and I are excited to introduce you to our new born baby girl INDIGO she is beautiful like her momma!

3 Likes

Indigo 1 day old she is a big baby!

2 Likes