New to auto growing

Yowza beautiful colors, large flowers…large!

I think you were around when there was real reefer @Reed71 ? Is there anything today that is close to smelling and tasting like the good ole reefer of days past? I’m not into all this designer stuff today. I wanna smoke weed not candy or fruit, lol.

@madhatter1 That’s why i stick with shunk strains because im like you. i like the skunky taste. I’ve been growing super skunk from ilgm has nice flavor and I have Frankenstein strain I’ve been growing also has very good old time flavors also and I’ve been breeding for them old flavors because our younger generation love the different flavors im guessing thats why they breed for theses different flavors

OK then, good to know. skunk strains it is then. To bad you can’t get the good seeds that were around in the 80’s or earlier. I’ve decided to switch to autos for awhile. A few oz. off of those is way more than I need. :+1: