New soil im using

Its called roots organic. Just want some opinions and to see if anyone has used this successfully.

1 Like

That’s my go to! Love it! Has enough nutrients to last about 4 weeks of veg time. I let my girls almost completely deplete it before starting flower, thus eliminating the need for the pre-flower flush. Works out perfectly for my current needs.

2 Likes

@Drillbit Good to know! Thanks man!
I love this site. Everyone is so uplifting and peaceful.

2 Likes

Yep, I love my ILGM family! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

1 Like

Anyone else use this before with success? So far good reviews. Would like some more feedback

1 Like

Yes they are amazing works great with the nutrient line also

2 Likes

Currently I am using their soiless medium. I love it. I use soul synthetics which is the cousin company of roots organics. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Hi @Jaythe420prophet

I used Roots Organic 707 on my first 2 outdoors grows and loved it. Will be trying the Roots Organic original this season as the topping for my super soil blend I’m trying. From what I’ve read the Original has more nutrients. The 707 is a lighter blend so folks can add their own nutes without overdoing it. They have a great reputation so you did good!

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks man!

3 Likes