New Grower First Time Grow w/ Journal and Pics

So I am new to all of this, growing as well as on this forum. I’m here to create a journal and seek advice. All are welcome.

A bit about this grow.
There are three plants 1 White Widow at the top, 1 Banana Kush to the right and 1 Wedding Cake to the left. All are autoflower seeds from another source other than ILGM. Will not say where they are from in here but in private message I will if anyone is interested.20200825_171436|375x500

Soil is Happy Tree Frog, She will only be fed tap water ph to 6.5 for three weeks then Duth Nutrients bloom a+b and a b52 after week 3 of flower.

Pots are 5gal fabric planning to LST in what I have started calling the face hugger. I will find a pic from one of the other members and use with permission to show what I mean.

Light is a 400 watt Vivosun. Using a vivosun 400watt Super HPS bulb. Currently set to 150watt and 24 inches above the pot.

Fan is a small desktop fan lol. Sitting just above the pot tops on a bucket.

The Tent is a 4x4x6 vented with a 4inch 150 cm inline carbon filter.

The pots are raised off the ground with upside down flower pot bottoms with holes drilled for drainage.

Again would love all feed back.

Sounds like you’re off to a great start. Good luck and have fun!

thanks. Hope you stick around for the show.

Great. Just remember PATIENCE. I just started this in February was real excited and has to wait a LOT. It’s worth it, WELCOME!

Thanks. I know it takes patience. I have had two other bag seed plants go earlier this summer. One planted may 23 realized it was male about a month ago, the other planted a month later turned out female.


That’s her. Shes not as big as her brother was but I also planted her late june.

She’s beautiful. Bigger then my ak is. Lol. She’s tiny.
And even if I dont comment, believe me, I’ll be popping in to at least look at the pics.

Do you have pictures of your ak? I’m real excited to see how the autoflowers turn out



My biggest. A month old. The others I have are all sprouts. Those are pics from today. Started the lst yesterday.

looks good and nothing to worry about it’s only a month old. The three pots are autoflowers and the big one is an outdoor photo that’s only about 3 months now from seed.

Well she’s been through a lot… but she probably wont get too much bigger. It’s cool though. Excited for getting g her under the hlg tomorrow.

Nice jeep me posted.

I do. I have more pics of my zkittles seedlings in another thread. Only doing autos for now.

Can you link me to that skittlez grow

I sure can.

So the outdoor plant decided to also become a he overnight. So down it came and gone with the trash.

So day 2 nothing yet. Added a touch of water to try to keep humidity up inside the bottles.

Got back from taking the wife to work and the Wedding Cake Auto has sprouted. The other two are still underground right now. I’ll check back later when I go to grab a picture.

I’ll tag along too. I want to try autos, but my only experience is with photos. And I wish I got in on that wedding cake deal that IGLM had a few weeks ago.

I’ve got tomato cages in my outdoor ladies too. They were planted a bit earlier than yours. I like the trim job you gave your outdoor plant. I didn’t hardly trim or train mine at all. Just thinned them a month ago maybe.

emphasized text[quote=“Shaggy, post:15, topic:52440, full:true”]
I sure can.
[/quote]

Tag me in your Zkittlez grow also please.

Will do.

I wish she had stayed a she instead of going herm. I ripped it up and threw it out. Just down to the autos now.