Need some help on when i should start flower

Potentially large plants. They will suck up every watt you got

Good as long you have a way to control canopy for max light absorption, you golden

Since i’m about to start flower, i plant to use MonstaBud Ozi grow magic juice for maybe the first 4-5 weeks and then start using Canna Pk, blossom blaster and then heavy bud.
Some tips on these would be great since i’m never used them, they were recommended from a friend for the biggest and heaviest yield.

@beardless @Randy_Marsh @Hellraiser

Not much help with the nutrients you mentioned. I have used Fox Farm Trio, Advanced Nutrients Iguana organic and now getting into Jack’s

Yeah unfortunately I don’t use them nutrients, damn I struggling myself mastering my 20 general hydroponics supplements , my recommendation would be looking online for people that use the line for guidance and ratios , even order , one of my ingredients have to be mixed 1 hour before to dissolve correctly if done incorrectly all my mix goes to crap -.- falls out of solution , I would advised go with jacks 123 there’s is plenty of growers here that run that line , one of my favorite growers here use that line and his quality is among the top , only reason I haven’t switch is because I have full line of General Hydroponics

Never used those nutes so can’t help there.

Does anyone know what’s wrong with my leaves ?
the newer ones just look really unhappy and dead.

My first thought was maybe a root problem like nutrition build up in the soil.

@Randy_Marsh @beardless @Hellraiser @kellydans

How close is your light ? It looks like only the tops how wet is your soil ?

1 Like

about 40-50cm, and that’s never changed the whole grow so i don’t think it’s because of the light. It’s wet at the moment as i just fed

Any chance its from getting to hot? Is that a heater I see in front of the plants?
Or overwatering poor drainage with lack of oxygen in root zone. Basically suffocating.

1 Like

everything i’m doing with the big plant i’m doing the exact same to the smaller one and the smaller one is doing fine yet the big one has these issues. And no it’s never really hot in their sometimes i put the heater on when it’s hot thats all

i water every 2 days idk if that’s too much

Frequency depends on medium, plant size, size and type of vessel, etc. Every two days seems really too often especially in a solid pot. I go 3-4 days in either 5 or 3 gallon fabric pots filled with good soil with good drainage. I do not see anything under the pots to catch run off. Are there drainage holes? What is your runoff PH telling you?
Did the yellow leaves on the small plant clear up?

2 Likes

Mmm maybe i’m watering the big one too often, i’ll start cutting that down a lot then.
I’m getting runoff each time i water and yes their is drainage holes.

2 Likes

And their were no leaves on the small plant that were yellow

I go 3 days between waterings . My first thought would be grab my pH meter ,conductivity meter and check runoff PPM an pH . New growth I agree looks a little unhappy.

1 Like

what should the runoff ph be?

1 Like

Between 5.9 and 6.8 PH should be good. 6.5 being The Sweet spot.

It must have been the light. Lower left of smaller one with heater in the photo. Saw something so thought I would ask.