Need help spots on leaves

Need help i checked the babies today and one looks weird i have a 2x4x5 tent with 4”fan/filter combo temp is 70 degrees Fahrenheit humidity is at 66-68 light is a philzon 600w led lights been on 24/7 for the past week my water ph is at 6.0-6.5 and I’m using fox farms ocean forest soil have a small fan blowing which i thought was the problem until i looked closer at the pics the light is at 14 inches away the seeds are Tahoe og glue by equilibrium i see some brown spots and the bigger leaf is wrinkled i haven’t watered in three days tonight after i took this pic i used fox farms grow big hopefully i didn’t just ruin everything any advice? I have other pics of my other seedling and it doesn’t have the spots on the leaves

1 Like

Fox farms ocean forest is too hot for seedlings. Plus, you won’t need nutrients for at least a month with this soil. My advice, use seedling soil till your third set of true leaves. Then into ocean forest through veg, then add nutrients for flower.

3 Likes

And since this will probably be your next question - yes, you can transplant it now.
Fox Farms Light Warrior soil is designed specifically for seedlings.

1 Like

I would back that light off too. 14" is pretty close for an LED at that plant stage.

2 Likes

This is for a phlizon 600w on Amazon

2 Likes

Thanks @drillbit @TommyBahama and @GreenJewels i put the light up earlier before i went to work and i will transplant them tonight I’ll fallback on the nutrients until i get some more growth i forgot to mention that both of these sprouts were done in starter plugs in a humidity dome then transferred into the solo cups if you guys think I’m ready I’ll put them in these 5 gallon pots i should still water then minimum right or do i give them a good soak after transplant i also have the great white for the roots should i throw some of that in there as well

1 Like

I’d throw in the great white for sure and put them in the 5 gallon pots. What strain are you growing?

It’s tahoe og glue by equilibrium genetics and thanks for the help bro

This might help out?

1 Like

This is my other one i see the stem is a purple color