Mystery plant. Can anyone help?

This plant could be bluedream, pineapple express, or crossbreed of both. Friend grew both strians some got seeded any help?





It’s almost impossible to determine Growmie :love_you_gesture:

Cannabis. . . . . .

Problem is they are both sativa dominant. If one was indica dominant. Could maybe make a guess by leaf shape.

I just didnt know if the buds were obliviously different? Pineapple express seems more lime green and blue dream well seems more blue,but i know it verys seed to seed

Let me smoke some and I will rate for you.
All I grow for experiments are bag seeds,
Love a good mystery.
@DRsDank has it right.

If i had to guess, I’d say yes lol, sorry. If the parent plants were seeded then you probably have a cross.

Id let you smoke

It takes an old set of eyes that has grown both many times. Looks like the father is blue dream those thick hairs give it away based on the facts given. The mother no idea.

I grow a lot of that after the seed spill…lmao

If its not 100 % blue dream than the other plant was pineapple express