My Poor babies. I need some help

I do it all. Hydro, soil, coco. OP is in coco.

Coco coir and perlite 70/30 mix

Than run youre GH like hydro !

I dont use H202 unless its the nuclear option, Barley staw extract will prevent algae. Other nasty stuff is prevenable especially if not growing hydroponicly.

I appreciate all the help. Maybe it was the H2O2. Because this didn’t happen to me last time. And I’ve been keeping my pH 5.6-5.8 until this all started.

1 Like

You’re probably right on the money. Give it a shot with a fresh watering sans peroxide and see if they perk up again for you. Bet we found the issue. But keep the lights down for a bit too just to play it safe. :v:

2 Likes

Get you some seaweed extract with some rain water :droplet:, you doing good just dont ysed Perioxide in organic dirt or coco , only in hydro but hydroguard is more soluable additive for plants , now you can increase Co2 by using H202but ill teach you take much later after you get the basics down and make it through 3 grows successfully ?

Graysin’s got you covered. She’s an award winning grower, and knows her stuff.

5 Likes

There you go , @Graysin got you covered , im still a rookie trying to learn myself lmao :rofl:!

1 Like

Well I decided to go look more at the watering and feeding on the coco for cannabis website. I definitely screwed up! I was just completely following that for high frequency fertigation not realizing that the SM-90 and H2O2 was used in the reservoir for the automatic watering systems. I thought it was just the list of what I needed to use. The jug of nutes I made this morning have been dumped down the drain!

2 Likes

They were so beautiful :sob:

1 Like

They will be fine. Just stay the corse. You’ve got plenty of time before flower. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:
Exactly. You’re golden, @Em - we troubleshot early and stopped long term damage.

Do you have a microbe product handy? (Fish shit, recharge, tribus, Mykos, azos, Great White, Orca, etc?). I’d give em a double dose of that next time you water, try and help the roots re-establish

3 Likes

I sure don’t but @Graysin I’m going to take your advice on the fresh watering and lighting and hopefully in a few weeks I’ll have better pictures to share.

3 Likes

You absolutely will. If you get a chance, hit up FishHead Farms’ website and order a $8 sample of Fish Shit. :v: You’ll take a while to burn through it and it’ll be a quick cheap solve for getting your root zone feeling better.
It’ll be fine even if you don’t, but you’ll enjoy faster recovery that way.

4 Likes

@Em seaweed extract and molasses is good to used if you dont have any of the costly stuff . Epsom salt can help as well a teaspoon per gallon maybe , :thinking: you will get it !

1 Like

How do I make these taller? I raised my light and they are reaching up for it a little more now. My first grow the plants stayed short. I did manage to get 6.5 oz out of 2 plants using a 150w light. I was hoping this go around I would have taller plants. Side note, I did break a stem bad mainlining but I have it taped and I’m hoping she looks better in a few days. That was the only time I’m topping them. Since I’m only watering to run off once a day I’m trying to figure how much nutes I can give them. Someone commented that my feeding was light. I have to stick with GH right now and I looked up the Lucas formula but I’m trying to use the 7 different nutrients I have bought. Should I just follow the manufacturer’s directions? I’m just trying to beef them up. TIA everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Taller isn’t necessarily better.

Sorry if you’ve already said, but these are photoperiods? What strain(s)?

In the veg state, most plants stay somewhat short and bushy. When they get flipped to flower, that’s where they start to stretch. They’ll double in size if indica heavy, and can go as bonkers as 4x in size if they’re sativa heavy. The longer they veg, the more dramatic their transition from veg to flower often will be.

Re: your feed schedule - I worry about my PPMs going in being between 700-1100. Beyond that I don’t really care, I know my nutrient ratios are right. If you follow manufacturer ratios, you’ll be fine. Their doses are often too heavy (a full round of all the nutes a manufacturer recommends may put you between 1200 and 1600) so scaling it back but keeping the same ratio is fine. I.e if the bottle says 5ml of this and 10ml of that, you can feed 3.35ml of this and 6.7ml of that. :v:

3 Likes

@Graysin they are photos. I have 1 Jack Herer, purple ghost candy, purple punch, blueberry, and 2 wedding cake plants. Thank you.

2 Likes

Take a picture of your nutrient line and i can tell you what to add and when to help you out if you like , i only need the N.P.K. on all the bottles and how big is your reservoir or i can help you mix 3 gallons to feed !